• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So uhh, that Crash remaster is looking pretty fucking good.

Unknown?

US Amazon #19 for this month and #63 for the year and rising. Currently #3 on hourly. This is going to sell gangbusters.

Unknown?

I'm definitely playing in release order but I might only 100% 2 and 3. That's what I did in a replay of the series on Vita two years ago.
Must be from EU? So incredibly sad that Sony did not get Crash playable on Vita in the U.S.... Only on that one glitch where the whitelist was deactivated could you download them and they worked perfectly fine! Not having them playable was a boneheaded move, idk why the couldn't do it in the U.S.? For that matter they had a lot of first party PSP games that didn't even work on Vita.

Darknight

Guys is there a limited edition I dont know about? Where do I preorder the woodcase one in the US?

edit: nvm just read its an unofficial one :(

Still not sure which game I should start with, 1 or 2.

1 is harder so it makes sense to start with 2 instead I guess, but I kinda want to do them chronologically.

Crash 1 is honestly a stressful game. I had completely forgot how difficult the game was. I started off with Crash 1. Just so that I could casually enjoy the last two games afterwards.

Top Bottom