• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

WiCkEd_Co

I was trying to learn photo shop when the game came out and made this, I know it's crappy but it was my first try.

snakepink.jpg

Glad ya like it. Here's some more of my MGO character, Flintlock:

CoppertownConflict.jpg

CoppertownConflict_2.jpg

CoppertownConflict_7.jpg

Flintlock-1.jpg

Flintlock2.jpg

Flintlock3.jpg

MidtownMaelstrom.jpg

MidtownMaelstrom_1.jpg

SiloSunset_8.jpg

SiloSunset_13.jpg

Well, that's all I got for now. But c'mon ppls don't let this thread die. There's so much potential for awesome here. BTW is there any way for me to convert my MGS2 Substance pics to JPEGS?

I got my old MGS pics on my pc. Get ready for a trip down nostalgia lane...

One from MGS3:
Big Shells
BigShells.jpg

MGS2
Tanker
Tanker1.jpg
Tanker2.jpg

Vulcan.jpg
MetalGearRay.jpg

Dead SEALS
DeadSEALS.jpg

Harrier
Harrier1.jpg
Harrier2.jpg

Harrier3.jpg

Fortune
Fortune1.jpg
Fortune2.jpg

Hole.jpg

Plant
Plant1.jpg
Sunset.jpg

TheOrange.jpg

Snake
Pliskin3.jpg
Pliskin4.jpg

Pliskin1.jpg

Snake1.jpg
Snake2.jpg

Solidus
Solidus3.jpg
Solidus2.jpg

Solidus1.jpg

Raiden
Raiden.jpg

Vamp
Vamp1.jpg

Vamp2.jpg

And a bonus:

DBC1.jpg

DBC2.jpg

DBC3.jpg

Death by Crotchgrab

Q-bert

Banned
Pitch Black Flint said:
Glad ya like it. Here's some more of my MGO character, Flintlock:

Hey nice job with your character; looks rather different from most of the other generic looking people you usually meet.

Thanks. I'm really proud of 'im since it's hard making a character that doesn't look like just you're average grunt. Or you're average grunt with a huge afro. Konami should really allow more interesting equipment for the characters, since part of the appeal of MGS is the bizarre characters. It'd be nice for everybody to have more options to add personality to their online persona.

I love MGO but I want to play it when I have a lot of time and my backlog is diminished. Meaning probably never. But it's still a nice thought. =(

Looking at the previous page of the thread reminds me just how long it's been since I started my Act 3 photo run without finishing it. Just I've been playing too many other games!

web01

Awesome photos Pitch Black Flint.
I have got a lot of good MGO photos I think I may share also.

BTW are you on EU or US servers?

Pojo

Banned
I still say this game looks absolutely amazing. A close second to Killzone 2.

...and I've never tried MGO. I'm expecting to get owned when I hop online. :(

web01 said:
Awesome photos Pitch Black Flint.
I have got a lot of good MGO photos I think I may share also.

BTW are you on EU or US servers?

Please do. And I'm on US servers. And I suck. Seriously, I've been stuck on Level 4 forever. But the game is so much fun, I just don't care.

MysticX

man, I wish they made that for the PC, now that would be awesome and a shitload of players...oh well, guess they don´t want my money

PetriP-TNT said:
Lets not let this bump go to waste

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/j86Wr.jpg[/IMG]

I've always wanted to catch the trench coat robots following me, but I never could. Maybe on my next playthrough...

mr_nothin

Banned
DieH@rd said:
Le bump of ages. But at least it reminded me how awesome MGS4 looks...
Thats funny.
It just made me realize how bad MGS4 looked. This is like what nostalgia does to my brain when I remember PS2 games. This looks like how I remember (+nostalgia) PS2 games looked.

Top Bottom