• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference 2015

What do you want from Sony's E3?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 100 games on steam for $5 who have far, far better puzzles than anything Team Ico has ever created.

Again, if this game wasn't Japanese and you guys couldn't play out your Kawaii fantasies nobody would give a shit about this game.
lol.... some of these posts here...

KAL2006

Banned
After this legendary conference what's next. Well here is my prediction.

Tokyo Game Show
Level 5 JRPG Announcement Trailer
Hotshots Golf Trailer
Street Fighter V - Karin and Blanka Trailer
Gravity Rush Remastered Announced
Gravity Rush 2 Trailer
The Last Guardian Gameplay Demo 2
Nier 2 Gameplay Demo
Final Fantasy XV Trailer
Star Ocean 5 Gameplay Demo

Paris Games Week
PS1 and PS2 Classics coming to PS4
Quantic Dreams New IP Trailer
Wild Gameplay Demo
Horizon Gameplay Demo 2
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Trailer with Beta Date
Dreams Gameplay Demo 2 (Morpheus)
The Witness (Morpheus)
No Man's Sky to Support Morpheus
Gran Turismo 7 or Sports (Morpheus)

PSX
God of War 4 Annuncement Trailer
inFamous Third Son Announcement Trailer
Devil May Cry 5 Announcement Trailer - marketing deal
TitanFall 2 - marketing deal
Sony Bend New Horror IP (Morpheus)
Uncharted 4 Gameplay Demo 3

yurinka

I assume their future plans will be:

Paris Games Week
----------------
Dreams new details and gameplay trailer
Rime new details and gameplay trailer
The Witness new details, release date and playable version
Street Fighter V 2 new characters and new stage announced, release date
Horizon new gameplay demo explaining RPG gameplay mechanics such as crafting
Gran Turismo Sports teaser
No Man's Sky release date
Announcement of new IP from Quantic Dream
Announcement of Wipeout PS4
Morpheus release date
PS Now European details and release in main PAL land countries
PS4 and Vita price cuts
PS4+Vita bundle announced

Tokio Game Show
---------------
Monster Hunter coming to PS4 and/or Vita
SCEJ JPRG, maybe from an old IP
Level 5 PS4 JPRG, maybe Ni No Kuni 2
Street Fighter V 2 new characters, a new stage + new game modes/gameplay mechanics announced
Gravity Rush HD (PS4) announced
Gravity Rush 2 (PS4,Vita) announced

PSX (early December)
--------------------
GoW 4 teaser
Gran Turismo 6 remastered announced with specific release date (before GT Sports)
Gran Turismo Sports gameplay reveal with '2016' release date
Street Fighter V 2 new characters, a new stage, extra game modes, DLC and special editions announced and lore+game modes detailed
Bend new IP announced
Rime playable version and final release date
No Man's Sky VR support announced
New Parappa The Rapper (PS4, Vita) announced
New FFVII Remake trailer
New Uncharted 4 trailer, final release date and bundle announced
New Horizon trailer, playable version, final release date and bundle announced
Dreams playable, final release date announced
Destiny 2 announced with a teaser, DLC (and bundle to be announced later) partnership announced
Titanfall 2 announced as multi, PS4 exclusive DLC (and bundle to be announced later), features full single player campaign
PS1+PS2 native BC in PS4
PS1+PS2 added to PS Now, which is also announced for extra countries, smartphones, tablets, TVs and PC

RiverBed

Banned
God of War 4 Annuncement Trailer

After seeing how ridiculously good Uncharted and Horizon are, I am pumped for how good GoW4 will look. I know it'll look good, but being a new gen and all, one is never sure how quite good a new project will look. Sony's first party since PS4's launch have been kicking ass with this E3 being the latest assurance.

yurinka

Ok, seriously someone need to quote that Verendus' list with all the games he listed back then. So far, we have that FF spinoff, ff vii, tlg. We are still missing the new activision, rockstar and level 5 games :p
Activision: Crash Bandicoot, co-developed with someone at SCEA (Naughty Dog + Cerny?)
Rockstar: Agent / RDR2 marketing deal
Level 5: New Sony IP co-developed with SCEJ

Thanks for that. Loved re-reading that. E3 time really is the best time of the year. It's my Eid/Christmas/Easter everything wrapped into one. :)

I just re-read pages 138-160. People (incl. myself) freaking out about FF VII-R (all those caps-locks) and then freaking out again because of Shenmue 3 (155ff). Absolute madness.

CoolCat

Finally coming down from the high of this conference. Crazy that it resonates this strong a whole week after. I actually got another hype-boost yesterday, wondered if we have a thread about this, but I remeber seeing Greg and Colin (Beyond-guys) doing a post E3 interview with Shu, and him basically confirming that he had played the new games (not sure if he meant new IP, or just new games) from Sony Bend, QD, Sucker Punch (already?!), Santa Monica and Japan Studio!

Soooo hyped for TGS, Paris Games Week and PSX. Sony conferences seem to be on a roll for the past 2 years!

edit: goddamn! beaten like a dead horse!

I thought Shawn Layden was excellent this year/conference. Didn't do his usual standard business speech wrist flick and looked pretty spiffy in the beard :p He kept his talks short and succinct while also providing just enough flair..

paris will be verry verry great 2

SCEE always delivers.

I thought Shawn Layden was excellent this year/conference. Didn't do his usual standard business speech wrist flick and looked pretty spiffy in the beard :p He kept his talks short and succinct while also providing just enough flair..

His opening was a bit long, but his shorter segments in the 2nd half with Star Wars & Uncharted was pretty classy.

I think he did a much better job too and it was mainly down to not getting an awful part to present (aka Powers). He should just rock the beard and suit from now on.

Only Andrew House got the short end in terms of segments, but overall, I enjoyed all the presenters this year.

Boyes and Yoshida the best though.

paris will be verry verry great 2

O_O

I'm not ready.

If Gamescom from last year was any indication, the Paris week will be awesome. Hell I was saying back then that the Sony Gamescom 2014 conference was my favorite in a LONG time. But then this E3 happened.

Can't wait to see more of WiLD and Rime and various other projects.

It really bugs me that there's no footage out there of the show floor reaction to The Last Guardian's re-reveal. You hear all the whoops and cheers during Layden's part and then the sound is cut out just as it's about to get to the best part.
I'm hoping to eventually see the entire conference with audience reactions.

Angel_DvA

I assume their future plans will be:

Paris Games Week
----------------
Dreams new details and gameplay trailer
Rime new details and gameplay trailer
The Witness new details, release date and playable version
Street Fighter V 2 new characters and new stage announced, release date
Horizon new gameplay demo explaining RPG gameplay mechanics such as crafting
Gran Turismo Sports teaser
No Man's Sky release date
Announcement of new IP from Quantic Dream
Announcement of Wipeout PS4
Morpheus release date
PS Now European details and release in main PAL land countries
PS4 and Vita price cuts
PS4+Vita bundle announced

Tokio Game Show
---------------
Street Fighter V 2 new characters, a new stage + new game modes/gameplay mechanics announced

PSX (early December)
--------------------
GoW 4 teaser
Gran Turismo 6 remastered announced with specific release date (before GT Sports)
Gran Turismo Sports gameplay reveal with '2016' release date
Street Fighter V 2 new characters, a new stage, extra game modes, DLC and special editions announced and lore+game modes detailed
Bend new IP announced
Rime playable version and final release date
No Man's Sky VR support announced
New Parappa The Rapper (PS4, Vita) announced
New FFVII Remake trailer
New Uncharted 4 trailer, final release date and bundle announced
New Horizon trailer, playable version, final release date and bundle announced
Dreams playable, final release date announced
Destiny 2 announced with a teaser, DLC (and bundle to be announced later) partnership announced
Titanfall 2 announced as multi, PS4 exclusive DLC (and bundle to be announced later), features full single player campaign
PS1+PS2 native BC in PS4
PS1+PS2 added to PS Now, which is also announced for extra countries, smartphones, tablets, TVs and PC

91409-magneto-perfection-gif-imgur-Y5qQ.gif

I wanna know if SCE actually acquired the "WiLD" IP,
or if Michel Ancel's studio "Wild Sheep" is the IP owner.

Gonna see a lot more of WiLD at the Paris (PGW) event.
Can't wait!

Verendus

Banned
I think he did a much better job too and it was mainly down to not getting an awful part to present (aka Powers). He should just rock the beard and suit from now on.

Only Andrew House got the short end in terms of segments, but overall, I enjoyed all the presenters this year.

Boyes and Yoshida the best though.

O_O

I'm not ready.
The man is the Mufasa of SCE. He already has the world in his hands. It's fine for the other guys to get in their moments.

This Lion King talk reminds me of a GIF idea I had wanted to make (but no skillz ;_;) regarding SCE's press conference.

Lion King ending.
Simba is Trico/catbird.
Nala & Sarabi is Ico & SotC characters respectively.
Shu is Rafiki.
Shu beckons Trico to go up to the Pride Rock.
Legit shook faces are whomever, Y2Kev, etc.
The waterfall that pushes down the skull, instead pushes down a PS3.
Then as Trico looks in the sky, he hears Jack Tretton's voice "remember."

The man is the Mufasa of SCE.

Can't fool me, Verendus. Everybody knows House is actually Scar.

U7ltAZY.gif

Usobuko

Banned
Tokyo Game Show
---------------

Insider drops hints about this? The only MH game I can see that might appear on PS platforms is the free to play frontier version. I also think if they might pull a Bayonetta 2 for Gravity Rush. You buy the sequel and it would include Gravity Rush 1 on disc or download code.

Verendus

Banned
This Lion King talk reminds me of a GIF idea I had wanted to make (but no skillz ;_;) regarding SCE's press conference.

Lion King ending.
Simba is Trico/catbird.
Nala & Sarabi is Ico & SotC characters respectively.
Shu is Rafiki.
Shu beckons Trico to go up to the Pride Rock.
Legit shook faces are whomever, Y2Kev, etc.
The waterfall that pushes down the skull, instead pushes down a PS3.
Then as Trico looks in the sky, he hears Jack Tretton's voice "remember."

Can't fool me, Verendus. Everybody knows House is actually Scar.

U7ltAZY.gif
Catbird doesn't get my spot. That's unfair.

Also, in your story, Layden is Scar. He's the one who betrayed Jack. He even has the same beard Scar does!

Corpsepyre

Banned
Just saw all the reactions again on said pages, and I cannot fathom how people can post so quick. They do the same when watching a TV show or something. Do you have several windows opened at once and minimized or how does that work? Don't you miss out?

Verendus, since you're here, can you tell me what the hell is going on with Gravity Rush 2? TGS yeah? You don't have to say anything, just give me a nod.

DieH@rd

Banned
Verendus, since you're here, can you tell me what the hell is going on with Gravity Rush 2? TGS yeah? You don't have to say anything, just give me a nod.

Yoshida already confirmed that the project is active. They are just waiting for the right time to unveil it.

Go look his interview with Kinda Funny guys.

Two Words

There's a lot of overlap though, some people were watching on YouTube, which was more reliable but delayed by up to half a minute.
But that time has nothing to do with Neogaf's time. I'm saying over a dozen new pages popped up in less than a minute.

Do we think there's a potential of The Last of Us 2 getting shown at E3 next year? U4 will be out and I think all eyes will be on NDs next game.

TLoU2 will be huge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom