• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony France answers to Microsoft announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
PS4 reste la même console? Je suis surpris.

Pas de firmware update a venir? ;)

JaggedSac

French-gif-1.gif
Lol, exactly what I thought of.

rjinaz

Yes really. This is PS2 level Sony arrogance.

You mean competition should never take friendly jabs at each other? But I see Coke and Pepsi do it all the time?

I see it as harmless. Maybe unnecessary but they are being truthful about their product and reminding people that Sony hasn't needed to change anything about the PS4, they got it right from the start. Seems like a selling point to me.

Domstercool

A nice response. It shows two things.

1, The product is already great and doesn't need reducing or removing things.

2, They support early adopters by not reducing the price.

That confidence. I've not seen Microsoft get scared like this since their first entry into the console space.

Just bring more AAA exclusives and keep the mouth in check. At least be clever when you talk shit. Xbox changing to satisfy more customers is a good thing not a weakness. That being said Sony did a great job having a simple straight forward vision for the PS4 from launch till now. Just bring the goods at e3 cause my controller is getting cold.

Metallix87

You mean competition should never take friendly jabs at each other? But I see Coke and Pepsi do it all the time?

I see it as harmless. Maybe unnecessary but they are being truthful about their product and reminding people that Sony hasn't needed to change anything about the PS4, they got it right from the start. Seems like a selling point to me.
I think it reeks of arrogance and unprofessionalism. I hate when Microsoft and Nintendo do it, but Sony were once the kings of this nonsense, and it looks like they're back at it.

Especially in europe I don't see Microsofts move changing anything.

But Sony really needs to have a strong showing at E3 if they want to continue to dominate this gen.
There is no chance that Microsoft will catch up to Sony, but if Sony decides to rest now than Sony won't dominate. They'll sell more, but the gap won't be big.

Sony should just shut up and show us good stuff. They could start with the uncompressed Driveclub trailer they promised for yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom