• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony France answers to Microsoft announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozem

tumblr_inline_n583irpH9B1s93dsn.jpg

French people always tell me it's omelette AU fromage when I try to be funny online.

Salex_

Hey if you'd rather just let the competition make all the moves first, OK then!

I hope I run the company yours competes against. Not very ambitious.

I find this attitude that just because you're in 1st place, you should be lax to be naive.

You're ignoring my first reply to you. If they do all of the things I mention at E3, they won't be sitting back and doing nothing.

You seem to think doing everything besides dropping the price because the competitor had to do that is being relaxed.

Such an amazing show. I wish it came back :(

6/9 there will still be no exclusive games to play. #4theplayers

I don't even know how to respond to this. There are exclusives and there are plenty of multi-platform games to play on PS4...

The PS4 has more games than the X-One. What the hell are you talking about!

If he doesn't want the game, it doesn't count. There is no way anyone could legitimately prove that there has been a drought when games have been coming pretty much weekly.

Lucent

The PS4 has more games than the X-One. What the hell are you talking about!

It's just when people don't like the games (or maybe even act like they don't) for amazing games like infamous and such, suddenly there are no games. There's also people who act like the indie games suck or take all those indie games to mean that's all the PS4 is for and will ever be for.

Just gotta ignore them. There are people like that on both sides.

Sony only person: Dead Rising 3/Forza/Titanfall/Ryse sucks, so there are no games on X1.

Microsoft only person: infamous/outlast/killzone/indies suck, so there are no games on PS4.

Surprised at the negative reactions. Companies should be allowed to have fun like this. When all we get is silence or dry PR answers, we are bored and complain.

Salex_

I don't understand why they feel the need to be giant pricks all the time. I mean isn't 75% of their company failing at the moment? I don't see any MS jabs at that.

What does the TV division have to do with their successful divisions? Playstation is making money when they should be losing money at the start of the generation. They seem to be doing well.

It's weird that people constantly mention a division Playstation has nothing to do with.

I don't understand why they feel the need to be giant pricks all the time. I mean isn't 75% of their company failing at the moment? I don't see any MS jabs at that.

Why so salty. What has SCE to do with the rest of the parent company? They can't do funny jabs at their own competition because another division that is competing in another branch of products isn't well financially...

you funny guy

Consistent jabs aren't good in my opinion. Far too easy to have it thrown right back at you once you slip. After all, it's usually the slip people talk and remember more. Silence would have said enough.

If anything, it's a good thing MS are doing this. It should ensure Sony don't just assume it's smooth sailing but rather always remain alert and never ever resort to the arrogant days of the past.

IvorB

Consistent jabs aren't good in my opinion. Far too easy to have it thrown right back at you once you slip. After all, it's usually the slip people talk and remember more. Silence would have said enough.

Where is the fun in that? It's a Console War for Christ's sake. Have people forgot this:

sega-nintendo.jpg
?

Nzyme32

I am 100% certain that the next time Sony slip up on anything, this image is going to come back to haunt the respective threads.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I think some of the commenters here are trying too hard. It's easy to see who either has an ax to grind or gets annoyed at the silliest things. Why are we even having this discussion? Why did the OP think this was thread worthy. I've gone all the way around from being confused, to laughing at it, to y'all, to being confused again. Besides, they've been doing this type of thing since like June 2013.
Maybe everyone is joking and I'm missing the joke.

I like the little jabs, I hope ms joins in, when they can. The thing about this post is the ps4 actually did remove a camera from their box though. Granted I know that was b4 release but still, its a little ironic.

Okingjrr

I'm French and to be honest, French Sony fanboys are so full of hatred towards any other platform (Xbox One, Wii U or PC), it's absurd how much they love to troll when they get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom