• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamescom Media Briefing On "Release Plans for PlayStation 4"

cchum

1iBVE0a.jpg

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Hitting the gym now. Will be back in time for the event to begin. I'm set. :)

Zoator

Something that's been bothering me about the potential of an October release is the Amazon launch bundles -- one of which is Watch Dogs, which launches on November 19th. How will they reconcile this is the console itself launches before the game? I suppose they could send the game once it becomes available, but still I'd imagine most people who pre-ordered those bundles expect to have those games day 1.

Skeff

On EA livestream they were talking about battlefield premium for next gen, the trailer said released october 31st. what does it mean?

EDIT: nevermind EU current gen release date.

Something that's been bothering me about the potential of an October release is the Amazon launch bundles -- one of which is Watch Dogs, which launches on November 19th. How will they reconcile this is the console itself launches before the game? I suppose they could send the game once it becomes available, but still I'd imagine most people who pre-ordered those bundles expect to have those games day 1.

i'm sure the game isn't packed in (two orders shipped even even if it did come out ps4 launch) so yeah. it'll probably get shipped when available.

okay, so pretty sure an October date for PS4 is out now.

with how many times we've heard third parties say that the nextgen versions are coming "later" i just don't see it happening. they would know by now.

Hexa

Before things get crazy here, is there an IRC? Keeping up with a forum thread is really hard, even with the auto update extension.

Top Bottom