• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's New "Guy Smelling Pink Panties Cause He Wants A Pink PS2" Advert

PjotrStroganov said:
Awards for originality or effectiveness?

Awards generally go to things for originality. But they have to be atleast somewhat effective given how the PS2 destroyed its competition in Europe.

Cosmozone

R0nn said:
Anyone know about those shorts which they aired during Champions League matches? The ones with the two guys in a dark gritty room and the vulture?
I liked the ones from the preceding season more, the ones with the glowing blue soccer field in midst of a desert. If someone knows where to download these clips, please tell. They're just great.

Gattsu25

Banned
mckmas8808 said:
Ads like these work all the time. Do you guys realize that Sony wins advertising awards like every year? :lol

Wake up.
Hopefully not in the US...their american ad campaigns have been terrible

Pureauthor said:
That's not 'sex'. That's mental vomit.

Are you seriously telling me you find that ad sexually appealing?
All naked bodies count as sex in ads, appealing or not.

Weird? Hell yes, can't argue that. Mental vomit? I think not. My thoughts go to Salvador Dali, some people may find his art similar to mental vomit as well, but I don't.

I've visited his museum in Figueras, I highly recommend it.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Gattsu25 said:
Hopefully not in the US...their american ad campaigns have been terrible

God I agree. Sony's american ads have been the worst out of the three console companies. SCEA really needs to take some pointers from SCEE.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The American commercials kick all ass though. PS era with Crash and Legend of Dragoon, and, PS2 with R&C and the Socom games(for the most part).

Lain

painful fart said:
All naked bodies count as sex in ads, appealing or not.

But people aren't naked there. Even the girl wears a shirt, even tho it could seem like she doesn't if you look only casually at the pic.

Lain said:
But people aren't naked there. Even the girl wears a shirt, even tho it could seem like she doesn't if you look only casually at the pic.
Sorry, I just saw her nipples and thought she was naked, perhaps I was not the only one, but I stand corrected.

But I still think there are a few other naked body part anyway and a there is a see-through shirt, well I think a few guys may find that woman sexually appealing.

Why the hell am I debating this shit, it's just a bloody add!

mckmas8808 said:
God I agree. Sony's american ads have been the worst out of the three console companies. SCEA really needs to take some pointers from SCEE.

... ahaha...

And get their ads banned by the FCC?

SONY is amazing when it comes to ads, that's why they appeal to mass market.

I especially like the one with a gang bang, dunno why.... or do I? :lol

Kotick

Spayro said:
ps2bodieslgmd0.jpg

JESUS.

Could this image be inspired by the paintings of Hieronymus Bosch such as te Garden of Earthly Delights? :O?
I think it is.

Ranger X

WOW.
Please post more if you find more!

That's very nice ads. Exactly my style/type of ads i like. You people are disgusted conservatives and wussies, this shit is awesome and quite artistic. (And i include that pseudo racist PSP one -- it was also awesome)

Top Bottom