• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Carolina warns of possible lizard men during eclipse

FUME5

Why would a lizard have tits?

You post on a videogame forum while having no knowledge of Argonian lore?
It's meant for Argonians that weren't born near the Hist. Like for example, an Argonian born in Skyrim doesn't have access to Hist Sap, which is necessary for Argonians to grow. Therefore, female Argonians produce a substitute for those cases.

SgtCobra

mwVPnEI.gif
ALMOST first post, aaarghh

norm9

Someone needs to make this map, but with lizard men sightings instead:

What's interesting is that the eclipse and bigfoot sighting converge in South Carolina, the only native location on planet earth for venus fly traps. the same location as the lizard man. hmmmm

Koomaster

I welcome them as should we all. I will moisten their scales as should we all. When my service is ended they can lay their eggs in my chest cavity as should we all. Hail the Lizardmen; turn our society to the sun and let it burn our eyes so we may truly see their majesty!

louiedog

I'm not worried about Lizard Men, but I am a bit worried about having a car full of non-whites driving through SC next week to see the eclipse after last weekend.

Ashodin

If you see something, say nothing and drink to forget.

Also SMH at everyone not knowing the Lusty Argonian Maid when you see it

Akronis

If you see something, say nothing and drink to forget.

Also SMH at everyone not knowing the Lusty Argonian Maid when you see it

It's pretty obvious but you can still point out the ridiculous lizard tits

Also it's Lifts-Her-Tail you casual

FUME5

Just think of how they must feel given the skin...

Hubba hubba!

You mean bark.

It's pretty obvious but you can still point out the ridiculous lizard tits

Also it's Lifts-Her-Tail you casual

Lizards don't have boobs.... Just saying...

Such hateful ignorance, I reiterate:
It's meant for Argonians that weren't born near the Hist. Like for example, an Argonian born in Skyrim doesn't have access to Hist Sap, which is necessary for Argonians to grow. Therefore, female Argonians produce a substitute for those cases.

Because the sentient god trees that created them wanted them to have tits duh.

This guy fucks.

EYEL1NER

I didn't spy any Lizard Men here in Sumter. I was probably in a good location to see them too; everyone in town was at Dillon Park and I was at someone's house over on the other less-populated side closer to Wedgefield, so odds are they would have been walking around near me where they thought there was less chance of being spotted.

Top Bottom