• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia probe

The_Donald in panic mode now. Hilarious.

A lot of posturing gun talk from the agitators up-voted

"Grab your coat, hat, and a rifle. Knock on all your neighbors' doors. We're meeting the globalists at Lexington and Concord once again.

One by land, two if by sea.

1776 MAGA"

If I was on muellers team i would put a nerd into analysing the upvote activity on the_donald to check whether there is coordination by bots controlled by individuals associated or renumerated by political operatives/Russians. Because it is 100% in the interest of the FSB to provoke civil unrest.

So....President Pence?

If the President goes down for being compromised, surely all of his appointments are too right?

President Ryan?
Unless Pence did something flagrantly stupid on the record, it's hard for me to imagine the Republicans throwing him out. And if he did, it's hard to imagine them tossing Trump without their safety net waiting in the wings.

Which would be fantastic, because there is no way in hell Pence would be reelected in 2020 as President. Dude has the charisma of soggy white bread.

True.

I just want Trump out ASAP. One thing at a time.

Trump is the single most dangerous guy in the world right now on so many different levels it's shocking.

It's crazy that a right-wing nut like Pence would look like a savior compared to Trump LOL.

But gotta do it.

I want to see the following people indicted.

Trump
Trump Jr
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
Mike Pence
Jeff Sessions
Rex Tillerson
Betsy DeVos
Scott Pruitt
Paul Ryan
Reince Priebus
Paul Manafort
Mike Flynn
Steve Bannon
Mitch McConnel
Stephen Miller
Carter Page

Anyone I'm missing?

Tiffany Trump then sits on the iron throne

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
So....President Pence?

If the President goes down for being compromised, surely all of his appointments are too right?

President Ryan?

President Paul Ryan as I would think Pence's hands are dirty too. And honestly of the 3 he's by far the best even if you're a hardcore Democrat, Green, or Libertarian.

Or we could use the grassroots method for a Constitutional amendment somehow allowing us to get someone like Bill Gates as President.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Man today is full-on TAUNT TRUMP everywhere i see. Russians are making fun of him, news is daring him to do something. Shit man.

rjinaz

Every day I keep expecting to hear that's Trump has fled to Russia.

That's interesting to think about. I wonder if he would try to come up with a way to swing it, like, he feels relationships with Russia are the upmost important thing he can do with his presidency and will be over there until he feels he has accomplished his goals. Honestly nothing would surprise me if things started to go down.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
DGVSxolUwAAdW5T.jpg

Jeremy

That's interesting to think about. I wonder if he would try to come up with a way to swing it, like, he feels relationships with Russia are the upmost important thing he can do with his presidency and will be over there until he feels he has accomplished his goals. Honestly nothing would surprise me if things started to go down.

I would hope he would encourage his followers to join him. Identifying and shipping Trumpeteers to Russia would be fantastic.

Cuburt

Robert Costa tweeted this

RT @Reuters BREAKING: Grand jury subpoenas have been issued related to June 2016 mtg. between Donald Trump Jr., Russian lawyers and others
3:20 PM - 3 Aug 2017
But it was just talking about Russian adoption and was so unimportant.

jelly

Did Donald Trump Jnr put it on a plate for Mueller or what!

It's great and all but that being the first thing is hilarious.

Cat Party

Grand jury will take quite a while to return indictments, I'd guess, but this is a great development.

Lying to a grand jury is itself a felony, so there are lots of pitfalls for these dumbasses.

So, what are the limitations of Mueller to investigate trump and co? I assume that even if they find evidence of crimes outside of the parameters of the investigation they can't do anything with it right?

Great thing about special investigations, nothing is off limits if it connects somehow to the original mission

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
If you have to resort to passing laws like this, maybe it's time to consider impeachment, you know?

This makes me feel like Republicans simply want to prevent Trump from doing the one thing that will basically force them to begin impeachment, which is Mueller's firing.

GOP Senators are probably thinking it's too early to go that strong. If they protect Mueller, a fellow Republican, build up a flawless case and then turn against Trump it will minimize the damage to their reputation. It's not like they're going to win Dems over next election cycle by going strong on Trump early.

Remember that Trumps approval ratings are also dropping nearly linearly. At this rate by end of 2017 he'll be -30 approval.

Gutek

The_donald thinks Trump secretly flipped Mueller and this grand jury is actually going after Clinton.

LMAO

Trump is going to be so miserable on his vacation. He'll probably be glued to his TV set the whole time complaining to all his staff and friends about the unfair Fake News media.

We might get 3AM Tweets every night for the next 2.5 weeks.

A lot of posturing gun talk from the agitators up-voted

"Grab your coat, hat, and a rifle. Knock on all your neighbors' doors. We're meeting the globalists at Lexington and Concord once again.

One by land, two if by sea.

1776 MAGA"

If I was on muellers team i would put a nerd into analysing the upvote activity on the_donald to check whether there is coordination by bots controlled by individuals associated or renumeretrd by political operatives. Because it is 100% in the interest of the FSB to provoke civil unrest.

Ha. The irony of them referencing Concord and Lexington to fight for a wannabee authoritarian is actually palpable. Like, I felt that.

chekhonte

Great thing about special investigations, nothing is off limits if it connects somehow to the original mission

What is the original mission? I mean I know it's to establish if and how any member of the Trump team aided in the Russian meddling of the 2016 US elections but those are really tight parameters.

What is the original mission? I mean I know it's to establish if and how any member of the Trump team aided in the Russian meddling of the 2016 US elections but those are really tight parameters.

Russian meddling in our elections. But if there were promises of money, bribes etc, that mean it gets to his financials

jelly

If you have to resort to passing laws like this, maybe it's time to consider impeachment, you know?

This makes me feel like Republicans simply want to prevent Trump from doing the one thing that will basically force them to begin impeachment, which is Mueller's firing.

That's an interesting point. The longer Trump is in power, the more bad stuff they can push through so they really don't want Trump to fire Mueller to save their agenda.

The_donald thinks Trump secretly flipped Mueller and this grand jury is actually going after Clinton.

LMAO

Also that Susan Rice got flipped and that's how she was let off the hook for unmasking. There's a secret dream team going after the Deep State and the stupid public thinks they are going after Trump.

I'm not even kidding.

Top Bottom