• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia probe

DGVSxolUwAAdW5T.jpg

Donald Trump's lawyers are using "But, but, Comey said he wasn't under investigation!!!" as their self-assurance fallback position?

Nevermind he's been out of the loop for 3 months?

dsp

I second this. I fear my browser will develop cancer or something if I visit there.

I checked it out. Most of what I saw was that this is all just being done as opposition research for the DNC for 2020. Hearty lol. Stuff about Hillary. 1776! Just the usual eye rolling moronic shit you'd expect.

Game-Biz

I love checking out The_Donald when big and bad news happens. Hilarious reactions and insane and at time really unsettling comments. Truly a mad house over there lol.

cameron

House Intel member Eric Swalwell says of the new WSJ reporting to @NicolleDWallace: "This is what progress in a criminal probe looks like."

— Kyle Griffin‏ (@kylegriffin1) Aug 3, 2017

Note to readers... what was provided to pool was copy and pasted from WSJ story.

— Jim Acosta‏ (@Acosta) Aug 3, 2017

The WH statement is by Sarah Huckabee Sanders. The first paragraph was indeed copy/pasted from the WSJ article.

nomis

That was the Vox article right? Schindler gets looped in with Mench, because he RTs her. But So do more reputable sources/politicians

i have always bet on schindler having real sources, ever since the vox article painting them as the unholy trinity because of mench’s fucking insanity, it seems like he’s tried to distance himself while the mench/taylor reacharounds ramped up

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Guessing Trump is going to announce he's directing the DoJ to appoint a special prosecutor for Clinton/Lynch tonight.

Gutek

Also that Susan Rice got flipped and that's how she was let off the hook for unmasking. There's a secret dream team going after the Deep State and the stupid public thinks they are going after Trump.

I'm not even kidding.

I wonder how they'll explain the subpoenas handed to Jr. just now.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Also that Susan Rice got flipped and that's how she was let off the hook for unmasking. There's a secret dream team going after the Deep State and the stupid public thinks they are going after Trump.

I'm not even kidding.

These people are great to laugh at but I'm going to be surprised if several of them don't end up shooting some people after the hammer drops on the cult leader.

Ithil

Donald will object.

Here's the problem, this is the mandate:

investigation into "any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation".

That is a very broad mandate. Investigating dodgy Trump finances as a result of looking into Russian connections is perfectly fine in that mandate.

FyreWulff

Donald Trump's lawyers are using "But, but, Comey said he wasn't under investigation!!!" as their self-assurance fallback position?

This is why Trump wanted him desperately to publically say he wasn't under investigation, so they could try and use it as "hurrrrrrrr they changed their minds!"

I want to see the following people indicted.

Trump
Trump Jr
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
Mike Pence
Jeff Sessions
Rex Tillerson
Betsy DeVos
Scott Pruitt
Paul Ryan
Reince Priebus
Paul Manafort
Mike Flynn
Steve Bannon
Mitch McConnel
Stephen Miller
Carter Page

Anyone I'm missing?

Sean Spicer, now that he's implicated in the Seth Rich story.

i have always bet on schindler having real sources, ever since the vox article painting them as the unholy trinity because of mench’s fucking insanity, it seems like he’s tried to distance himself while the mench/taylor reacharounds ramped up

I'm here, but still on my not trustworthy tree. Not completely. A bit too bombastic.

Squire

Banned
If the senate manages to pass a protection bill, I'm betting the leaks will immediately start to indicate how closely Trump himself is being targeted. All he'll be able to do is scream. Delicious.

If that's true then holy hell. That will be interesting when the dissect his vast empire's financial records.

If obstruction and/or collision doesn't sink him, his business dealings probably will. Most of Meuller's team seems to have some experience dealing with financial crime, domestic and foreign, so I imagine they're anticipating getting him that way themselves.

The_donald thinks Trump secretly flipped Mueller and this grand jury is actually going after Clinton.

LMAO

Supposedly Fusion GPS is getting subpoenaed and Dems will be in trouble for their Russia ties. Hilarious. Never mind that Feinstein called in the cofounder of Fusion GPS to testify on its dealings as a foreign agent.

Key word 'white'. That's enough for a lot of motherfuckers to support him.

The only support Pence has is from dominionists. He doesn't have nearly the level of support from republican voters that Trump did. Even Indiana, one of the most religious conservative states, hates him.

NoName999

I wonder how they'll explain the subpoenas handed to Jr. just now.

You know how in that story in the Bible where God orders Abraham to sacrifice his son only to go "LOL j/k It was just test."?

In this case, God decides to let it happened! Because someone has to be the sacrificial lamb >:)

rjinaz

Yeah that's weak sauce. They should be able to come up with something better than repeating Trump's own stupid defense. Would think a President could do better for a legal team.

jelly

No one knows.

No she hasn't called him out, why would she?

I don't think anyone knows. Last information I read about her was she was chilling on a yacht in Europe somewhere.

Rumor has it that he hates her because she is "ugly". Considering the huge piece of shit that Trump is I don't doupt it.

She does not seem to engage with the rest of the family or Trump's presidency.

My theory is that she gets a decent allowance in exchange for her silence regarding embarrassing shit. I doubt she is involved in the Russia shit.

She is dating a registered Democrat even though she has publicly registered in support of the Republican party and her father(kept pretty quiet outside of her RNC speech during his primary win). She doesn't seem to have so many ties to her father unlike the other kids(but I think I once read that her boyfriend had worked or is working for a Kushner startup during school?).

You can presume that she is merely being respectful and possibly doesn't agree with any of his shit, but she keeps a pretty wide distance(unlike the rest of the brood) which is somewhat telling.

Thanks, who knows then, maybe just the limelight, at least there isn't any shady business stuff but you could argue she may be living a nice life because of it. Once Trumo goes to hell, we might get a few books or something.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
A lot of posturing gun talk from the agitators up-voted

"Grab your coat, hat, and a rifle. Knock on all your neighbors' doors. We're meeting the globalists at Lexington and Concord once again.

One by land, two if by sea.

1776 MAGA"

If I was on muellers team i would put a nerd into analysing the upvote activity on the_donald to check whether there is coordination by bots controlled by individuals associated or renumeretrd by political operatives. Because it is 100% in the interest of the FSB to provoke civil unrest.

That's...actually a really good idea.

avaya

Everyone knows Trump and his band of fucks are guilty as fuck. It's about being comprehensive and thorough enough to prove it beyond any conceivable doubt, made harder by his title and position.

Lautaro

I love checking out The_Donald when big and bad news happens. Hilarious reactions and insane and at time really unsettling comments. Truly a mad house over there lol.

You know its a big deal when t_d tries its best to deflect by spamming conspiracy theories or random tweets.

Top Bottom