• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special Metal Gear Solid V: TPP stream announced for gamescom, hosted by Keighley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

Banned
I need a date so I can turn on the hype thrusters.

The doritos pope returns!
U3GFiKX.png
OMG, perfection.

Frolow

Banned
March 17 ;) and it looks more and more legit now since they go all out at Gamescom.
Yeah I'm guessing a March release date as well. I was just saying that the rumored date probably didn't have any legitimate info behind it and was based on speculation.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah I'm guessing a March release date as well. I was just saying that the rumored date probably didn't have any legitimate info behind it and was based on speculation.

The thing is they were very specific about the date, it's not like the said march, 2015 no. They said 17 march, 2015.

Could definitely be the real release date.

Frolow

Banned
The thing is they were very specific about the date, it's not like the said march, 2015 no. They said 17 march, 2015.

Could definitely be the real release date.
March 17th a likely release date, but why would they tell The Guardian of all websites the date and then tell them not to publish it?

Sn4ke_911

LOL Konami's community manager is awesome!

You can tell she is hyped for this.

2014-07-3119_33_50-twwxpgc.png

She also talked about the Dorito gif.

glottis8

Banned
That's just XBONE screens.

I am pretty sure we'll see this screen being used in the news sometime soon. :D

I am curious to see how they handle announcements and more footage from now on. That the whole thing is streamed and no closed doors to me is awesome. But i hope they tread carefully and really intensify the hype with minimum spoiler, or misleading us to not pay attention to the big picture.

Its not easy to do.

I am pretty sure we'll see this screen being used in the news sometime soon. :D

I am curious to see how they handle announcements and more footage from now on. That the whole thing is streamed and no closed doors to me is awesome. But i hope they tread carefully and really intensify the hype with minimum spoiler, or misleading us to not pay attention to the big picture.

Its not easy to do.

Big News of the day: This Is How TPP Will Look On Ngage!!!

I'm okay with strictly gameplay from now on and No more story trailers. The final story trailer should come close to release date, granted kojima trailers seem Nolanesc I have no idea what's going on And that's good.

Mr. RHC

What's it going to be? Loyalty to your thread, or loyalty to me? Your thread, or your old mentor? The mission, or your beliefs? Your duty to your fellow posters, or your personal feelings? You don't know the truth yet. But sooner or later you'll have to choose.

Hope Geoff will do this on stage

FearlessAdorableDogwoodclubgall.gif

Bt4yQ8jIEAAnqyO.png:large

MGSV:TPP for PSX (or NGAGE?) leaked you guys!

haha, this thread is off to a good start.

Sn4ke_911

2014-07-3120_15_47-tw7uqaz.png

Solid Snake voiced by David Hayter gameplay.
leuhkiks9l13.gif

They want thousands of fans to freak the fuck out.

This is fantastic. If he doesn't, I'll do it on our daily stream.

Holy shit, Konami seems really hype about this! :lol

Please do it Tora!

glottis8

Banned
13c936d5e6a117d83078701694f0e454-gif-of-the-day-solid-snake-does-a-barrel-roll-forever.gif

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

The waiting just intensifies! Can't wait. Nothing beats gameplay demonstration. So would it be too soon to show MGSO... and is it feasible for MGSO to come with MGSV? or will it be separate? Maybe it'll be 60 bucks for MGSV and 30 bucks for MGSO

LOL at Tora. That would be amazing. The chat would implode during the stream haha

13c936d5e6a117d83078701694f0e454-gif-of-the-day-solid-snake-does-a-barrel-roll-forever.gif

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

The waiting just intensifies! Can't wait. Nothing beats gameplay demonstration. So would it be too soon to show MGSO... and is it feasible for MGSO to come with MGSV? or will it be separate? Maybe it'll be 60 bucks for MGSV and 30 bucks for MGSO

LOL at Tora. That would be amazing. The chat would implode during the stream haha

Personally I wouldn't mind if MGO released at a later date, if it releases separate that would be a shitty a practice and they got a lot of heat over the prologue incident.

Oh this is going to be so fucking Hype, not even the Zaibatsu will withstand the nuclear blast of hypetomic power.

Oh my god the other thread, noooo! THREAD, what's going on respond?! THREEEAAAD?!

THE HYPE IS TOO REAL GUYS!!!

tumblr_mgqp1gkmst1ry1rwloe.gif

I NEED TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER OR SOMETHING, HOLY FUCK!

The hype sent us to hell but we're going even deeper.

Hype up all that we've lost.

All for Kojima.

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

i believe it has been previously stated that MGO3 will be part of MGSV. and it being co-developed by a separate LA studio. Kojima did go to that studio in LA just before SDCC. i'd say there's a chance we get to see not only more SP gameplay, but also MGO, and possibly even the cross-base infiltration/battle MP

Audette

Serious question, has something happened between Geoff and game trailers? This event is via twitch and that new Michael Pachter show produced by Geoff is looking for a home, as in not on game trailers, so has something changed that I missed?

glottis8

Banned
i believe it has been previously stated that MGO3 will be part of MGSV. and it being co-developed by a separate LA studio. Kojima did go to that studio in LA just before SDCC. i'd say there's a chance we get to see not only more SP gameplay, but also MGO, and possibly even the cross-base infiltration/battle MP

Personally I wouldn't mind if MGO released at a later date, if it releases separate that would be a shitty a practice and they got a lot of heat over the prologue incident.

Game will be pretty huge if it does contain it. At least i am pretty happy about the fact that there is a dedicated studio behind the single player, and the multiplayer. So we know things are not getting watered down with people trying to do both at the same time.

GZ did sell pretty well even after the whole pay money for this glorified demo. I would've purchased it even if it was 60 :( but i rather they don't milk the franchise like that.

I'm still hoping for something about the Metal Gear Online stuff for MGSV

I'm one of the few people that really enjoyed MGO2 in MGS4...

I'm still hoping for something about the Metal Gear Online stuff for MGSV

I'm one of the few people that really enjoyed MGO2 in MGS4...

I'm sure there will be plenty of information before release! If I remember correctly, there wasn't much MGO2 info (outside of the reveal trailer) until around the time the beta went online... Excited to find out whether or not we'll get to play classic modes such as Sneaking and Team Deathmatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom