• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2014 Conference Thread

LuuKyK

Thanks for the thread. Sadly I wont be able to watch any of the conferences live (thanks work and uni -.-), so this is going to be really useful.

freddy

Banned
Ok, this is awesome and that table should be all over the official threads. Thanks.

Someone sticky this please.

Tiktaalik

brilliant idea. I have an important meeting at the exact time as the Sony presser so for the first time in years I'm not going to be able to watch it live with my friends.

Jokab

Giant Bomb are going to be doing commentary over the press conferences which will probably go up on both their site and archived on Twitch. If it isn't too much trouble, could you add those too? Would really appreciate it!

NeonDelta

Thanks, been waiting for this thread, I'll watch all bar sony live and try and get up early on Tuesday for the sony one

Sawneeks

Banned
Subbed, thank you! I'm getting teeth pulled the morning of Nintendo's Direct and now I won't have to worry about accidental spoilers when I'm trying to find it.

icaroz

Neo Member
Thanks for this thread! Will hopefully be able to avoid spoilers this year..unless my dentist the following morning is an avid gamer ;) in which case I will stab him with his own drill

hemishushawa

Neo Member
Thanks a lot for this! Could you please add the GameTrailers stream when it goes live? I want to watch that one since you can rewind it all the way to the start of the day.

Frolow

Banned
Alright so request wise I've got the Smash Tournament, the Giant Bomb Stream, and the Gametrailers Stream. If anyone has more specific requests for coverage get them in now before GAF goes to hell on conference day.

murgo

Just what I needed, thank you. Would love to stay up till 5 to see Sony's conference, but I'm in the middle of writing my master's thesis :(

Ambient80

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but the times in the chart and the times listed under the chart seem different. Like, a day off.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Very handy, thanks! Not too sure of my schedule yet but I SHOULD be able to catch these live.

Robohasi

Neo Member
Would it be possible to also add the Giant Bomb press conference watching videos somewhere in the thread/doc?
I'd love to watch at least the EA/Ubisoft Press Conferences that way but won't be able to due to exams and time zones...

Sweet I'll be riding into chicago for the e3 event and don't want to know any information till Tuesday when I watch the rest of the conferences. Also thank heavens at least I know google won't crash lol bookmarked.

GamerJM

Banned
Bumping and bookmarked for the next two days. I'm definitely going to miss Nintendo's and I might miss Sony's so this is important.

LuuKyK

Question/Suggestion: could the live threads for each conference be added in the OP too? Of course in a different section with spoiler warnings and such, just so that we could follow both the live stream and the reactions "live".

Frolow

Banned
Question/Suggestion: could the live threads for each conference be added in the OP too? Of course in a different section with spoiler warnings and such, just so that we could follow both the live stream and the reactions "live".

If GAF is still up I'll try.

Draconian

For the Nintendo Digital Event, does anyone know if you can start it from the beginning if you are watching while it's in progress or do you have to wait until it's over?

Striek

Subbed and bookmarked, thanks. Will probably get to at least watch Sonys live this year (day off), but MS+Nintys are very early morning.

Yoday

Thanks, I love these threads. The Google doc idea is fantastic, as the thread was almost useless last year due to GAF going down.

Top Bottom