• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2014 Conference Thread

GamerJM

Banned
I just want to say thanks to the TC and the guy who linked the Nintendo conference. I was able to watch the Sony/Nintendo conferences spoiler-free even though I missed them. It really made E3 special for me. So thanks.

DieH@rd

Banned
This is the first year that I will really need this this type of thread. I will be working next week and will not be able to watch all conferences live. :-/

aravuus

This is the first year that I will really need this this type of thread. I will be working next week and will not be able to watch all conferences live. :-/

Yeah, a goddamn shame I won't be able to take part in most of the live E3 threads, those have always been amazing. Kidna wish I could take Monday and Tuesday off, but what can you do.

e: guess I'll at least be able to fast forward through the inevitable sports, TV, EA and whatever parts of Sony and Microsoft's conferences lol

Volotaire

This would be much appreciated. I've an interview Tuesday morning which I'm gutted about. I have good life priorities.

Yeah, a goddamn shame I won't be able to take part in most of the live E3 threads, those have always been amazing. Kidna wish I could take Monday and Tuesday off, but what can you do.

e: guess I'll at least be able to fast forward through the inevitable sports, TV, EA and whatever parts of Sony and Microsoft's conferences lol

Cool will be of use to me for Bethesda and some of the ones on the Monday I'll be missing live.

Yes, please. I really need one this year.

Can somebody please make a 2015 version of this thread? :)

Yes, I will be posting this thread on Wednesday in anticipation for E3 and to gain feedback, as well as being able to archive all links for all conferences and popular reaction streams/livestreams by YT, etc.

Yagami_Sama

I am not that excited about this year Nintendo E3. I just hope that they don't talk about the NX, and all the mobile game stuff. And since the next Zelda game will be not shown, I wonder which "big hit" they will show at this E3, Metroid would be great.

Pokemaniac

I am not that excited about this year Nintendo E3. I just hope that they don't talk about the NX, and all the mobile game stuff. And since the next Zelda game will be not shown, I wonder which "big hit" they will show at this E3, Metroid would be great.

They already said no new NX info in until next year and no mobile at E3.

TC, you need to edit the dates in the original post.

E3 is from June 16 to June 18, not from June 9 to June 11... Oh and June 9 is not a monday either, it's June 8th that's a Monday... And it's today.... XD... And unless I'm missing something, I don't see E3 happening this week lol.

yencid

subbing for the catch up.

TC, you need to edit the dates in the original post.

E3 is from June 16 to June 18, not from June 9 to June 11... Oh and June 9 is not a monday either, it's June 8th that's a Monday... And it's today.... XD... And unless I'm missing something, I don't see E3 happening this week lol.

this is last years. this years isnt made yet and will be posted on here once it is.

LuuKyK

I would be very grateful if someone posted a like or a warning here whenever this year's thread went up. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom