• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

Guys pls help....

Is there a way to block this thread when I browse GAF? I don't trust myself enough to stay away for the next five months

;____;

Zolo

3) Forehead has an arranged fiance, which shouldn't be weird, but this is a Japanese game and he's not the main character so he's most likely going to act like a rapist.

P5_Image.gif

jzbluz

And Izanagi and Izanami are core subjects of the first Megami Tensei. It's not like these beings were invented by SMT or anything.

The way I've seen it explain is that the end boss of P5 is called
Yaldabaoth
, which is another name for the
Demiurge
who's a major boss in SMT. To drive the connection deeper, Joker's ultimate persona is
Satanael,
who's basically
Lucifer.
The traitor has even been compared to the law hero from the main series.

Zolo

For Morgana gender confirmaion, there's apparently a conversation the characters actually have about Morgana being a boy, girl, or genderless, but Morgana will insist he's a boy afterwards.

rrvv

Gonna guess this is the case with all the other female options too then.

I expect Tae to be the most popular npc romance.

Apparently Tae is not romance able. She is married and her cooperation just mostly talking about her

Unleash if you those type of person who dont really mind :E

Zolo

Apparently, not all the targets are necessarily evil people. At the least, Futaba (who's the actual target in the Egyptian dungeon) and Sae don't appear to be. Futaba represents Cavum (hollowness) while Sae represents envy due to feeling inadequate compared to her co-workers and Makoto. This may also have to due with the antagonists possibly manipulating hearts to some degree as well.

At the very least, it's interesting at this point going through spoilers, seeing what's correct, and what turns out to be different from expected (like the 'bad ending' turning out to be part of the true ending at least).

DNAbro

She's also a maid, apparently?

Also, it appears Ann can get with Ryuji if you don't do her S.Link/Don't romance her? That would be interesting, but I'm not buying it.

the guy who posted the teacher romance pics said he couldn't get with Ann but that was because he may have missed a dialogue option/didn't say the right thing. I haven't seen anything about her with Ryuji other than their interactions are cute.

Zolo

She's also a maid, apparently?

Also, it appears Ann can get with Ryuji if you don't do her S.Link/Don't romance her? That would be interesting, but I'm not buying it.

The romance seems to be based on a screenshot, so I'm not sure it's 100% confirmed.

And yeah. Too many rumors/speculation going about. People might be just mistaking it as them having a closer relationship than previous male/female relations. People are also speculating it might be because the person activated another romance first or because they didn't choose the correct options like with Naoto.

DNAbro

Futaba's awakening scene was fantastic. I couldn't understand much of it but it was my favorite out all the ones I've seen.

Zolo

Huh. Would've bet anything that Captain Kidd evolved into Blackbeard.

I didn't. Captain Kidd kinda had the backstory of someone who was falsely accused of doing worse things than he did and is considered to maybe have been wrongfully executed. Everything I've heard about Blackbeard just has him as straight-up evil scum.

I didn't. Captain Kidd kinda had the backstory of someone who was falsely accused of doing worse things than he did and is considered to maybe have been wrongfully executed. Everything I've heard about Blackbeard just has him as straight-up evil scum.

And a badass who lit his beard on fire so he'd look like the devil himself.
Oh, and apparently a headless swimmer.

Zolo

I imagine we should know if Yusuke or Yuki or romancable in the next 12-24 hours with people getting past madarame if we don't know already (with one streamer past the Hawaii trip).

Top Bottom