• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Dat Raidou shoutout. Will they also be featuring Dante from the Devil may cry series?

Fandangox

That's a cool costume.

The Samurai Outfit from SMTIV would be neat too, or something from P2 like like the seven sister's uniform.

That's a cool costume.

The Samurai Outfit from SMTIV would be neat too, or something from P2 like like the seven sister's uniform.

Don't know about P2, but there seems to be P1.
IMG_3996.JPG

Zolo

There's also apparently SMT: If costumes.

It would be neat if they could get DMC costumes from the capcom crossover though.

Btw, can you talk to team members in the dungeon?

Taruranto

I imagine we should know if Yusuke or Yuki or romancable in the next 12-24 hours with people getting past madarame if we don't know already (with one streamer past the Hawaii trip).

Someone data-mined the sprites and there weren't any blushing sprites for them, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

There's also apparently SMT: If costumes.

It would be neat if they could get DMC costumes from the capcom crossover though.

Btw, can you talk to team members in the dungeon?

I know you can talk to them in the safe rooms, but I don't know if it's anything major.

Zaverious

The costumes from different games play the battle theme and after battle music of the respective game. Well I know the P3 and P4 one do.

jzbluz

Operation babe hunt is a thing again, with a extra dose of gay panic.

All those Morgana costumes look kind of dumb. Except for this one:

Also, why has he all these costumes at 4/15? Are those available early into the game or is he on NG+?

Some kind of cheat code? Apparently all those costumes are on disc dlc.

Top Bottom