• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix's E3 2012 Lineup

In 2008, Final Fantasy XIII was in the list of games for the E3 show that year? If not, then there's still hope for Versus XIII in this show event.

ArjanN

Too many disgruntled Squeenix fans in this thread. Just accept that they're over the hill and look forward to lots of great games by Eidos.

Wortany

GUARDIAN CROSS™
Platform: iOS, Android

etc...

I meant the games that were already released. Like Chaos Rings, and the ported versions of FF1-3.
And actually more precise, releasing them for android in the west. Because some did get released on android but only in Japan.

I'm skeptical that those new games are going to make it to europe on android

Pooya

Can't be a new IP announcement. Dare they shade TR by hyping another game right after its debut gameplay trailer?

Probably just the announcement of Tamzin Merchant or some other Brit actress playing Lara's voice.

right, could be something like Hitman: Sniper Challenge for Tomb Raider, preorder bonus something. that was supposed to be a "Major Announcement" for Hitman.

edit: lolz at fake video

Where is Final Fantasy XIV 2.0? I thought they announced that they would be revealing more information, along with media, at E3?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The only convincing thing was the latter part of the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary.

jiggle

FF: Dimensions logo
http://andriasang.com/con189/ff_dimensions/

it has original Amano logo + arts
so the game must be a pretty big deal with SE?

logo.png

bg.jpg

Teknoman

Looking at the Dimensions/Legends info and music, it doesnt seem too bad. Is the game being revamped in any way for the NA release?

Bladenic

WAIT, what's Final Fantasy Dimensions??? Is it that cellphone game from Japan?

Edit: NVM it was right above me lol. Will buy honestly, assuming it's not outrageous and it's decently good. Any word from Japan on the quality?

Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts 3D all up in mah grillz! Might have to get an iPhone if Final Fantasy Dimensions catches enough of my interest, as well. Not really interested in their western output.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Please don't tell me all we're getting from FF's 25th anniversary is Final Fantasy Dimensions only.

Top Bottom