• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Ocean 5 screens and character art

New character

1447778542-so5.jpg

1447778728-so5-fami.jpg

famitsu.com

Too goddamn cute. Gonna die.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Were private actions in Star Ocean 4? I don't remember, I erased most of my memories pertaining to that game.

They were.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
This girl already looks a bazillion times better than Lymle even in design.

Her 3D design looks a significant change for the better compared to

eGY4dXJ2MTI=_o_star-ocean-4-tlhwalkthrough-013---lymle-kay.jpg

This abomination

Man, I'm really looking forward to this even though I wasn't a fan of 3 and skipped 4. This just looks and sounds really good and I have hope.

I hope they pull a Zestiria in the west with a PC version. Otherwise it's gonna suck being without a PS4 that much longer. Soon.

Battle 02 on the site is so fucking good, oh my god.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the OST. Is Sakuraba returning for it? I'm actually not familiar with whether that's been confirmed or not. All I know is I need more Sakuraba cheese in my life (Chaotic Dance, Chaotic Dance 2, Bitter Dance).

Zetta

This game killed the FFXV hype for me. I want this as soon as I can get my hands on it. Hearing the ost just amps me up more.

Soriku

Battle 02 on the site is so fucking good, oh my god.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the OST. Is Sakuraba returning for it? I'm actually not familiar with whether that's been confirmed or not. All I know is I need more Sakuraba cheese in my life (Chaotic Dance, Chaotic Dance 2, Bitter Dance).

Sakuraba's always going to compose for Star Ocean. Also yeah I would love more vocal tracks from Sakuraba like those. Haven't heard him compose tracks like that in a long time.

Digging Anne, Emerson, and the dual swords guy. Might actually play this.

He doesn't use dual swords, he just holds his sheath in battle. Still I hope he can attack with it like Asbel from Tales of Graces.

Top Bottom