• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars 1313 Announced (epic, awe-inspiring, action-packed, visceral thrill ride)

Ceebs

That PR sounds like a paper you would have written in 9th grade where you were trying to hit your word count without actually saying anything.

V_Ben

Banned
That GTTV reveal was the least exciting announcement i've seen in a while. You know they have the stupidest fucking PR plan in existence when they won't even tell people the main character's god damn name. Just vague nonsense and the promise of a darker story. What a crock of shite.

Amir0x

Banned
That looks pretty good, but I don't know about the gameplay. I hope it's not QTE shite.

It's always been weird to me for some reason that I never liked any Star Wars movie, but for some reason there are many Star Wars games I've enjoyed. I guess the concept is just inherently more fun in game form, 'cause you can ignore the generalized terribleness of the story and just get to fucking shit up with powers in large scale battles

BD1

Banned
This could be pretty cool... Or awful. The fact sheet doesn't do it any favors.

It would be cool if you are actually taking bounties on other people on the planet and hunting them down, but it sounds more like a standard action and adventure game with a lot of QTEs.

Interested to see it next week.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Are they somehow forgetting the IP has cool spaceships and shit or what? Another fully ground based adventure? Underground even?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The setting is cool, if they could do something like Human Revolution x Assassin's Creed it would be amazing. But they won't, this will be Bounty Hunter 2 with added QTEs.

Oxx

Thirteen-Thirteen?
One-Three-One-Three?
One-hundred-and-one-Three?
One-thousand-Three-hundred-and-Thirteen?

Kem0sabe

Was just thinking a loud... is this game possibly a tie in to the live action TV series they are producing about Coruscant´s underground crime syndicates?

Marco1

Oh Lucas-arts when will you ever learn ?
Is it really so hard to give us another jedi-knight or x-wing ? Just re-make them as compilations in HD FFS.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Thirteen-Thirteen?
One-Three-One-Three?
One-hundred-and-one-Three?
One-thousand-Three-hundred-and-Thirteen?

Uno Tres Uno Tres... Has to be, how else will they get Pitbull to do the Star Wars Anthem Remixed featuring Flo Rida

DALE!

canocha

[/IMG]

iwSZrLxoedNvl.gif

Looks like... Wilson Bethel??

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1569067/

Slime

Banned
Wasn't there some talk of this tying into some larger brand stuff, like new movies and the like? Or am I getting that confused with something else. Main reason I'm curious is its focus on bounty hunters and the underworld. I wonder if it's a lead-in to that fabled TV series?

glaurung

The first perch screen looked like The Force Unleashed III, apart from the blaster replacing a saber. And since I liked both TFUs a lot, this made me happy.

As it stands, this could be a very nice project. The universe lends itself very well to story-based games.

ampere

The focus testing groups they had probably said that Kinect Star Wars required too much user input. A game of just QTEs is probably what Lucas Arts really wants to do.

Fabrik

Banned
This is what we call an unveiling nowadays? Wake me up when they really have something to show. The concept sounds interesting at least.

Top Bottom