• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Alpha leaks

yzUY1c.jpg

d7CN1G.jpg

JYAVWj7.gif

Best post I've seen on GAF in a long time.

That looks fucking DIRTY.

It's DICE, they've perennially had some of the best audio in the industry.

Don't forget it'll support Dolby Atmos, as well.

Depends on what you call best audio, they sure can make high quality audio built for a game like this, a spectacle at the same level of a movie, but it's just that. Forget about soundstage and pin point enemies using the audio, it's plain crap, BF4 has the best example of that and not even the fixes they made recently fixed it.

Interesting.

Flamethrower? Niiiiice.

Haha, where is that gaffer that was complaining this is still too much like Battlefield and posited they would add in flashbangs? "Wish" granted!

Really glad they have that turret-mounted gun from ESB when Han is escaping Hoth. I wonder if that's just a stationary weapon or what--would be cool if you could carry an deploy it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hmmm.

I think we will have Boba Fett as a hero character. Wrist launchers and flamethrowers. What would a wookie bring to this? His bowcaster?

Bruh, he's already confirmed and even seen in the trailer.

CJQzNcJWgAAeNXe.jpg

More stuff https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBa...kj70/star_wars_battlefront_closed_alpha_code/

With info about Drop Zone
Also there are files in the gamemode folder for dropzone which seems to deal with a drop pod you capture and defend and move on to another area and capture a new one

Flashbangs, Smoke Grenades, Probe Droids, Viper Droids?
Drop Zone gamemode includes 'flags', New mode: Hero hunt, New mode: Domination,
New Weapons: DLT20A, CA87, DL44, RT97C, SE14C, T21,
It seems you get team specific guns but you can buy them with credits to use them on the other team.
Drop zone player count: 16, Supremacy player count: 40
Rank system unlocks new guns and goes up to at least 29

Top Bottom