• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes |OT| The best chance to unlock Kylo-Ren

VARIA

They really gimped the shit out of drop rates in general after that last update. I ran out of Sim tickets!? I never run out of sim tickets! It's now a chore just to get a simple level 3 equipment upgrade, not to mention a character shard! It feels like it takes twice the tries (if not more) to get the results I used to pre-update. What was a really fun game is now starting to turn into a cliche, annoying, mobile game that just wants my money. Sad to see it turn to shit.

Minamu

I feel stuck, I've had just three dark side characters since forever and now they're not strong enough to progress further in the battles :/ Upgrading them would take weeks it seems. At the start I got plenty of light side characters but it all just died out really fast, is that normal?

Moff

I feel stuck, I've had just three dark side characters since forever and now they're not strong enough to progress further in the battles :/ Upgrading them would take weeks it seems. At the start I got plenty of light side characters but it all just died out really fast, is that normal?

yeah the beginning is not well done, they should give new players a few 1star non leader characters to make the begnning more enjoyable

as an advice for you:do the dailies, level up, I don't know which player level but you'lll soon get the ability to borrow characters from other players (don't need to be friends) basically giving you access to very strong 4th characters.

Dwayne

They really gimped the shit out of drop rates in general after that last update. I ran out of Sim tickets!? I never run out of sim tickets! It's now a chore just to get a simple level 3 equipment upgrade, not to mention a character shard! It feels like it takes twice the tries (if not more) to get the results I used to pre-update. What was a really fun game is now starting to turn into a cliche, annoying, mobile game that just wants my money. Sad to see it turn to shit.

My experience has been that none of these things have changed. my sim tickets have started going down since the update, but that'll be because they're giving me 135 bonus energy every day, and so i'm simulating more. You might just be on a cold streak, keep trying ;)

Minamu

yeah the beginning is not well done, they should give new players a few 1star non leader characters to make the begnning more enjoyable

as an advice for you:do the dailies, level up, I don't know which player level but you'lll soon get the ability to borrow characters from other players (don't need to be friends) basically giving you access to very strong 4th characters.
I'm lvl 35 I think and all my characters are around 33-34. Currently ranked about 2950 in the arena. I've gotten the option to get a 4th/6th character, that has helped a lot but a full team would do wonders too :)

Moff

I'm lvl 35 I think and all my characters are around 33-34. Currently ranked about 2950 in the arena. I've gotten the option to get a 4th/6th character, that has helped a lot but a full team would do wonders too :)

hmm with access to arena (and galactic war and squad cantina battlers) you should be able to get new characters, though.
it can take time, depending on the character, but it's definitely not being "stuck"

Minamu

hmm with access to arena (and galactic war and squad cantina battlers) you should be able to get new characters, though.
it can take time, depending on the character, but it's definitely not being "stuck"
Galactic War is at lvl 40, I'm a lowly 36 :) I guess I'm not stuck per se, but getting 80, 50, or even 15 shards for a new character takes a looong time, unless I'm missing something (and I'm not shelling out cash on this). I forgot I could move the screen and go to challenges and those play themselves by now, but you're not getting much from them I think, just some droids usually. I did just spend about 700 gems (? the purple ones) on cards and that almost got me a new rank for my worst character, the clone sergeant. Granted, I haven't done more than the first 4 missions in the cantina battles, maybe I should try that more, but those characters are so much stronger xD Dark side battles are pretty much a no no, if I care about getting 3 stars, which I do :) I have 113 stars on the light side. Am I missing something?

Blank!

You'll progress slower through the dark side missions than light side. The Dark Side missions also end up being higher level than the light side missions (the first mission in chapter 4 is against level 25 characters for dark side, but only level 21 for light side) so don't expect 1:1 progress.

You also start off with a decent crew of light side characters which isn't the case for the dark side. If you're looking for some early game tips:

1-1 cantina Genosian Soldier should be a high priority farm. Dark side heavy hitter.

Cantina shipments- This is the absolute worst, cause Daka is great but so are Poe, QGJ, Fives... there are also a bunch of underrated characters in there too. Daka is great for PvE though.

Arena - Sidious should be your first unlock. You don't need to "max" him if you want to try out other characters, but I highly suggest making him your first unlock. He's invaluable for dark side missions and Galactic War (very good self-sustain). Asaaj is also really good for PvE as well despite being very slow.

Galactic war- IG86 is great even on non-droid teams. Lum should be your top priority, but he can make a secondary choice. Poggle is less good for PvE content, and Phasma is (IMO) better to borrow from someone (lots of people still run her) unless you really want a first-order team.

Finally, don't sweat the dark side missions. Everything is already farmable in the light-side missions for you so you aren't "missing" anything. Work on maxing your gear for your characters and "story" progression a distant second. It all becomes a lot easier when you outlevel everything anyway.

The event is going to save your progress and you can't unlock him until you get a team of 5 star jedi. So it won't really matter how far you get unless you get the 5 star jedi first. You'll be able to breeze through the first four rounds of the event next time it comes if you don't get enough five stars this time around.

I knew that, I just wanted to play the event in its first outing. Plus, you get other rewards. I got Mace and QGJ up to 3 stars, so I was able to face Yoda thrice. I can't wait to unlock him now.

Minamu

You'll progress slower through the dark side missions than light side. The Dark Side missions also end up being higher level than the light side missions (the first mission in chapter 4 is against level 25 characters for dark side, but only level 21 for light side) so don't expect 1:1 progress.

You also start off with a decent crew of light side characters which isn't the case for the dark side. If you're looking for some early game tips:

1-1 cantina Genosian Soldier should be a high priority farm. Dark side heavy hitter.

Cantina shipments- This is the absolute worst, cause Daka is great but so are Poe, QGJ, Fives... there are also a bunch of underrated characters in there too. Daka is great for PvE though.

Arena - Sidious should be your first unlock. You don't need to "max" him if you want to try out other characters, but I highly suggest making him your first unlock. He's invaluable for dark side missions and Galactic War (very good self-sustain). Asaaj is also really good for PvE as well despite being very slow.

Galactic war- IG86 is great even on non-droid teams. Lum should be your top priority, but he can make a secondary choice. Poggle is less good for PvE content, and Phasma is (IMO) better to borrow from someone (lots of people still run her) unless you really want a first-order team.

Finally, don't sweat the dark side missions. Everything is already farmable in the light-side missions for you so you aren't "missing" anything. Work on maxing your gear for your characters and "story" progression a distant second. It all becomes a lot easier when you outlevel everything anyway.
Awesome, thanks for the tips, I'll save it for later :) I did find the geonosian soldier and am at 9/10 pieces now, but ran out of juice. It seems fairly easy to farm the ep7 stormtrooper too, so those two will probably happen tomorrow or so.

Blank!

Awesome, thanks for the tips, I'll save it for later :) I did find the geonosian soldier and am at 9/10 pieces now, but ran out of juice. It seems fairly easy to farm the ep7 stormtrooper too, so those two will probably happen tomorrow or so.

Geno soldier is worth a lot of investment. He's fast, his assist is good, decent HP, great damage.

FO Stormtrooper... not so much. The AI will waste a turn on his (horrible) buff and he's basically a worse version of fives. Don't go crazy farming him, he simply won't be that valuable long term.

As a purely FTP player you have to be a lot more stingy on who you decide to level/farm for. Investing too heavily in the "wrong" characters will simply make completing normal levels, Galactic War, and competing in Arena that much harder.

Minamu

Geno soldier is worth a lot of investment. He's fast, his assist is good, decent HP, great damage.

FO Stormtrooper... not so much. The AI will waste a turn on his (horrible) buff and he's basically a worse version of fives. Don't go crazy farming him, he simply won't be that valuable long term.

As a purely FTP player you have to be a lot more stingy on who you decide to level/farm for. Investing too heavily in the "wrong" characters will simply make completing normal levels, Galactic War, and competing in Arena that much harder.
Alright fair point. I just wanted to buff my overall health pool by having a full team :) Fodder so to speak.

Phionoxx

Getting into this late. Adding people to ally list. Have just the starters right now, not a great team.

Ally code is 884-666-745

Galactic War is at lvl 40, I'm a lowly 36 :) I guess I'm not stuck per se, but getting 80, 50, or even 15 shards for a new character takes a looong time, unless I'm missing something (and I'm not shelling out cash on this). I forgot I could move the screen and go to challenges and those play themselves by now, but you're not getting much from them I think, just some droids usually. I did just spend about 700 gems (? the purple ones) on cards and that almost got me a new rank for my worst character, the clone sergeant. Granted, I haven't done more than the first 4 missions in the cantina battles, maybe I should try that more, but those characters are so much stronger xD Dark side battles are pretty much a no no, if I care about getting 3 stars, which I do :) I have 113 stars on the light side. Am I missing something?

You'll definitely get there. I kind of felt hopeless when the strongest characters I have were 2* JC, 3* Talia, 3* Chewie, 2* Teebo and 3* Storm Trooper. I started last December and had no access to Dooku because somehow Greedo was in my Dark Side starter pack so I was farming for Dooku shards. I worked my way up in the arena (somehow am constantly in the top 2000) but was never buying anything with my Arena Shards. Once I unlocked GW, had to try and farm Luminara and was only able to get 400-600 GW shards per day and gradually bought Sidious shards. By mid January, I was able to farm Lumi and Dooku. That was when my luck started to change. I began being able to complete GW (which nets 1200 shards per day). Right now I have 7* Lumi and 7* Sidious. All my other characters are only 4* but I think I am doing well and am still enjoying the game.

Once you have Lumi and Sidous, the game gets easier to farm for characters I think. One character that I wished that I had back then (still using it now but only at 4* and is easy to get shards for) is Geo Soldier at Cantina 1-1.

Also note that Gears>Level>Stars. So go farm for gears if you ever get stuck. There may be some hard Light Side battles but levelling up your characters can do the trick. I also buy the gear shipments as much as possible.

Cth

I thought Phasma was good for PVP but they suck. That was a waste of precious resources.

I disagree to an extent.

The extra attacks come in handy if you're actively participating in PVP and have decent characters (FO Tie Fighter, Sidious, etc) By herself, she's nothing special, so in a way she is a waste, but that extra attack every round has been invaluable for me.

Dwayne

Takes a lot to realise this sometimes, but I don't actually enjoy this game - it isn't all that fun, and when it is, it's few and far between. I'm just hooked into it's systems with leveling and buying gear (and that's somewhat endless).

Onwards to the next game!

Matticers

So the word is that Yoda isn't very good for PVP? That sucks. I was thinking about getting Eeth Koth next after finishing off IG-88. I'd be starting from zero shards with him but I might just work on Stormtrooper Han or another character instead.

Blank!

So the word is that Yoda isn't very good for PVP? That sucks. I was thinking about getting Eeth Koth next after finishing off IG-88. I'd be starting from zero shards with him but I might just work on Stormtrooper Han or another character instead.

He's fine on offense but he's stupid on defense. Any character with too many abilities tends to be a unreliable on defense (the only exception that comes to mind in Quigon ironically enough).

Being bad on defense means you'll lose more ranks during the "off" hours. You could use him to climb ladder rank and sub a different character/team for your final fight of the night though. He can be a liability in getting sniped though.

Aselith

I have him on my team and haven't had problems in PvP but I don't think he'd be great as an AI defender because he's very micromanagey due to his abilities. It's not really something you can use whenever to get maximum effectiveness. That said his regular attack being a 100% dodge proc means anyone that tries to focus him loses at least one attack completely. He does have pretty low hp after yopu get through the dodge though. I have him at 5 star, gear 6, level 70 and he's sitting at like 7400 hp.

Minamu

You'll definitely get there. I kind of felt hopeless when the strongest characters I have were 2* JC, 3* Talia, 3* Chewie, 2* Teebo and 3* Storm Trooper. I started last December and had no access to Dooku because somehow Greedo was in my Dark Side starter pack so I was farming for Dooku shards. I worked my way up in the arena (somehow am constantly in the top 2000) but was never buying anything with my Arena Shards. Once I unlocked GW, had to try and farm Luminara and was only able to get 400-600 GW shards per day and gradually bought Sidious shards. By mid January, I was able to farm Lumi and Dooku. That was when my luck started to change. I began being able to complete GW (which nets 1200 shards per day). Right now I have 7* Lumi and 7* Sidious. All my other characters are only 4* but I think I am doing well and am still enjoying the game.

Once you have Lumi and Sidous, the game gets easier to farm for characters I think. One character that I wished that I had back then (still using it now but only at 4* and is easy to get shards for) is Geo Soldier at Cantina 1-1.

Also note that Gears>Level>Stars. So go farm for gears if you ever get stuck. There may be some hard Light Side battles but levelling up your characters can do the trick. I also buy the gear shipments as much as possible.
Yeah I only realized yesterday that you can buy 5 Sidious shards quite often so I'm doing that and some Ventress here and there. I've had Luminara for free since day 1, guess I was lucky :D It sounds like the game opens up more at lvl 40 so it's a race to get there then!

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
I disagree to an extent.

The extra attacks come in handy if you're actively participating in PVP and have decent characters (FO Tie Fighter, Sidious, etc) By herself, she's nothing special, so in a way she is a waste, but that extra attack every round has been invaluable for me.
I use Luminara as my leader for the extra healing. My PVP team is Luminara, Sidious, IG-86, Geonosian, and Chewie(about to become Poe.)

Cth

I use Luminara as my leader for the extra healing. My PVP team is Luminara, Sidious, IG-86, Geonosian, and Chewie(about to become Poe.)

I'm using:

Phasma (leader), Sidious, FO Tie Pilot, Luminara and Jedi Consular.

I'll AoE the team with Sidious, use FOTP to take out a character of my choice (usually Sidious to sidestep not being able to heal), then clean up with Luminara and JC (alternating heals if necessary).

I'm able to do 6-8k damage on a single hit with a good chance of double attacks and being able to assist others thanks to Phasma.

Blank!

You should switch to Sidious IMO. Her leader ability only gives half benefit to non-jedi (IE, your entire team except her) which is like 6% evasion and 3% heal over time. Sidious gives more damage to the entire team which is rarely a bad thing.

RE Phasma: the speed nerf impacted her a lot more than you'd think (ditto droid teams). There are a lot more guaranteed characters with huge burst that will now 100% take a turn before most of your First Order guys. Officer is the fastest but low enough in HP to be very burstable.

The other issue with Phasma is most people have simply built teams to negate her necessity (1-shot characters). You don't need a follow up if you kill the guy in one shot. As Rey, Leia, Geno, QGJ become more popular/available, Phasma becomes less important.

Most people looking for that "RNG boost" have swapped her for Daka and her RNG stun(s)/resurrects. Phasma's still very usable but FOTP is even on the decline because of the speed nerf.

pdog128

Thanks for this post. I've been playing for a week or two and feel stuck. I'm level 39, but my characters feel gimped. I complete the daily missions, but I'm not really close to unlocking any more characters. I've got Talia, Ashoka Tani and the Geno soldier. I think I'll have enough for Sidious after this round of Arena. But Cantina battles are rough to farm, and I feel like I'm getting outpaced in the Arena.

I'm level 39 and my usual squad is 32. I keep thinking I need to hoard training droids for new characters. Or do I just need to blow them all on my currents?

Blank!

Thanks for this post. I've been playing for a week or two and feel stuck. I'm level 39, but my characters feel gimped. I complete the daily missions, but I'm not really close to unlocking any more characters. I've got Talia, Ashoka Tani and the Geno soldier. I think I'll have enough for Sidious after this round of Arena. But Cantina battles are rough to farm, and I feel like I'm getting outpaced in the Arena.

I'm level 39 and my usual squad is 32. I keep thinking I need to hoard training droids for new characters. Or do I just need to blow them all on my currents?

If you're completely free to play it is slow going, and you'll hit certain highs/lows. You'll be at a low until Sidious unlocks, then some stuff will get easier. Galactic War will then get unlocked and that'll be hard to finish... but then you'll unlock Lum and it'll start to get easier again.

You'll certainly lose ground in arena as whales/paid players will inevitably outpace you. My own personal opinion is it's not *that* big a deal as the majority of characters in arena are poor with only a handful of standouts and the pay-out per ranks stays relatively close until the very top. If you do hope to stay competitive in that scene, I tend to recommend farming up a 'droid' squad (IG-88, IG-86, Geo Soldier, Poggle, Poe) after you get the base/standard characters done (IE Sidious at 4 stars from arena and Lum at 4 stars from galactic war). Being able to complete Galactic War will offer FAR more benefits than being competitive in PvP however.

RE training droids: at some point credits become the issue, not droids. The main benefit of leveling up at your level is giving your characters access to more gear. I can't stress how important gearing your characters are. The actual increases you gain from leveling is honestly not that much (level to level that is), but the unlocked gear level is invaluable. I would probably continue leveling up pretty much everyone. I only got super picky about who I leveled once I hit ~45-50 as that's about the time a "main squad" started pulling ahead of "just any 5 characters I have".

Iceman829

I have a few questions I've been wondering ever since the patch went live.

How is Talia in PVE now? Before her heal would take a chunk of her health and her normal strike didn't seem to compensate enough with health steal.

Count Dooku - Have they fixed the glitch with hindering press lvl 7? (people were saying his multi attack chance dropped compared to lvl 6)

I like being able to see the full squad of enemies now. It makes me easy pickings for most squads due to my team being under powered by 2-3k compared to most, but I know the squads I can beat and find it funny that I can sit in the top 100 and stay close to rank 50 with my team.

I'm not sure what to do with my GW credits once I finish Phasma and IG-86 to 7*. I already maxed out Lumi and have Biggs at 4*. I don't see any of the characters making it into my lineup as they would need gear farming. Do I just hoard them to wait for a new character or recklessly spend them on anyone?

Moff

what's something useful I could do for my team with pvp tokens?
my team is sidious, luminara, old ben, qui gon and dooku
I maxed out sidious so far although I know it's not really worth it, but I don't feel theres anything useful there

Have people figured out what exactly causes teams to jump in power in GW? I ask because with low level characters I was able to clear it everyday like it was a joke. Then I go and level all my characters, rank some up, increase gear levels, and when I go to do GW that day the teams were all 10 or more levels above me. So I figured I'd do more character leveling and tons of upping gear and this time the teams all stayed where they were. Now I'm back to being able to clear GW 90% of the time (with the exception of random level 40+ teams popping up rarely).

I still need lots of shards from GW, so I don't want to level my characters willy nilly and screw myself out of being able to clear it. On the flipside, keeping my characters where they are is preventing me from going any further in Light/Dark side battles, Catina battles, and Arena.

How should I proceed GAF?

With the upgrades to Windu, Ventress and Opress, here is my new team that is working out splendidly for me so far.

6* Luminara Unduli VII
5* Asajj Ventress VII
4* Mace Windu VII
5* Savage Opress VI
4* Ahsoka Tano VI

Iceman829

Have people figured out what exactly causes teams to jump in power in GW? I ask because with low level characters I was able to clear it everyday like it was a joke. Then I go and level all my characters, rank some up, increase gear levels, and when I go to do GW that day the teams were all 10 or more levels above me. So I figured I'd do more character leveling and tons of upping gear and this time the teams all stayed where they were. Now I'm back to being able to clear GW 90% of the time (with the exception of random level 40+ teams popping up rarely).

I still need lots of shards from GW, so I don't want to level my characters willy nilly and screw myself out of being able to clear it. On the flipside, keeping my characters where they are is preventing me from going any further in Light/Dark side battles, Catina battles, and Arena.

Regarding GW - "We use your LAST PVP SQUAD WIN so long as that power is greater than the last time you won. So we DO take it from Arena, just not RANK, just Squad Power."

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOf...ad_post_i_was_wrong_about_galactic_war_using/

People on the GoH forums are saying it's tied to the power of your Arena team. So basically if you forfeit your first Arena match of the day by putting in your lowest power characters your opponents in GW will be far easier. Quickly beat it then go back to Arena and put in your A team.

EDIT: Nevermind, you have to win. So yeah. I'm thinking I may just tank my Arena standing because I don't really care for any of those characters and I've only been able to get 400-600 GW coins a day.

Blank!

How is Talia in PVE now? Before her heal would take a chunk of her health and her normal strike didn't seem to compensate enough with health steal.

It's better, not great. Her AI won't "waste" her heal in the same way, but the AI still doesn't factor in healing immunity so they still tend to burn it at the wrong times. She's still lowish speed/health. The 20% health loss is still a huge loss no matter how you slice it.

For dark side battles, damage and stun(s) are king. Healing is a waste (IMO).
For Galactic War, there are better healers (Lum/JC) that should be focused on. She's strictly 3rd string healer material if I happen to lose JC early (and don't retreat for god knows what reason).

Count Dooku - Have they fixed the glitch with hindering press lvl 7? (people were saying his multi attack chance dropped compared to lvl 6)

Fixed.

I'm not sure what to do with my GW credits once I finish Phasma and IG-86 to 7*. I already maxed out Lumi and have Biggs at 4*. I don't see any of the characters making it into my lineup as they would need gear farming. Do I just hoard them to wait for a new character or recklessly spend them on anyone?

Poggle seems the obvious choice. He's a strong arena pick and can run be used as a one/two off in Galactic War/AoE burst team. I plan on unlocking all the characters in Galactic War and NOT starring them so they at least count toward Vader shards... don't really see the point in hoarding them as you'd be insane to refresh just to buy 5 more shards, and you (should) have more than enough to buy for all your waking hours.

what's something useful I could do for my team with pvp tokens?
my team is sidious, luminara, old ben, qui gon and dooku
I maxed out sidious so far although I know it's not really worth it, but I don't feel theres anything useful there

Nothing that's super "must have" but some hidden gems:

Eeth Koth - For Yoda event basically.
Asaaj - PvE darkside/Galactic War, crazy life steal/sustain with her AoE now... slow as dirt.
IG-88 - If you ever do a protect team/AoE team, he's kind of beast.
Stormtrooper Han - still underrated despite the speed. Combos well with Daka/Ewok Elder. turn meter manipulation can be crazy.
Ackbar - +speed now working, this can end up being... interesting. Really need Leia to make it work though.
Greedo - hits incredibly hard... I'm calling it, he'll be useful (at some point)

Ok, so is GW based off your last winning squad or your best winning squad ever? I just tanked my standing by a thousand spots to lower my power by 5k and GW isn't any easier.

Rokuren

Going by Iceman's post GW can only get harder not easier. Seems like if you win they compare current team power to previous highest team power; replace if greater, ignore otherwise.

Blank!

Ok, so is GW based off your last winning squad or your best winning squad ever? I just tanked my standing by a thousand spots to lower my power by 5k and GW isn't any easier.

I'm level 70 and I normally finish in the top 10. My last GW team I fought this game was against level 67 characters. My arena squad hovers in the 27 - 28K power range.

I'm fairly confident whatever algorithm they have behind the scenes simply isn't working. I wouldn't tank your arena rating over it.

I'm level 70 and I normally finish in the top 10. My last GW team I fought this game was against level 67 characters. My arena squad hovers in the 27 - 28K power range.

I'm fairly confident whatever algorithm they have behind the scenes simply isn't working. I wouldn't tank your arena rating over it.
Tanked one day and got back to my normal spot the next. I'm just going to try to focus on maxing out gear for Luminara and putting all ability mats with her.

I created another character on a separate Gmail for the heck of it. I created it 12 hours ago and I'm already level 30 (you level up fast using all the free crystals the game throws at you early on for refreshes instead of Chromium packs) which is also way ahead of the top ten on that server. I almost wonder how quickly I could pass up my main of 3 months if I got 1st place crystals every day, though I'll probably abandon it after I unlock GW just out of curiosity for how it works exactly.

Looks like Grievous is going to be releasing as the unique shard shop character next week AND the March log in shards will be for a new character

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/14624/notes-for-2-23-2016-update
I'm so glad the shard shop exclusive is someone I have no interest in unlocking.

Also I'll add that as often as EA will do stuff like add will liked characters to Chromium packs which everyone agrees are a waste, they'll hand out new characters as well. They gave out FO Stormtrooper, Phasma, and FO TIE Pilot for free and when they added the episode 7 characters all had farm locations. And now an all new character will be given out for logging in next month.

Minamu

Anyone else having trouble starting the game lately? I'm on an iphone 5 and I tend to get stuck on the "loading cantina" splash screen :/

Blank!

Arena getting much harder now that everyone is starting to catch up. Finding myself having to spend 50 crystals to maintain top 10 rank these days... very much stinks. Not every day but more often than before.

In other news, I 3* all the missions finally. There was only a handful of normal dark side missions I haven't done yet (bugged Chewie/Luke fights were bastards). My "end game" dark side team ended up being:

Sidious (L), Dooku, Geo Soldier, IG-86, Poggle, borrowed Phasma. You don't end up taking damage until the last fight if stuns/damage goes right. Most of the final fights would go without any damage either making healing pointless. Dooku ends up being incredibly important for the anti-jedi stun abilities.

New Royal Guard sounds very interesting. Be nice to see how the taunt works in the 'real' world. Not sure if he'll work in PvP though as he effectively wastes a turn doing his +defense/+HP ability... but if Empire becomes more popular he could be pretty beast. It's a shit ton of HP to chew through if you don't have a dispel.

Grievous being shard shop exclusive is a massive bummer. I've been hoping they'd add him and Jango, but as a premium character? Screw you EA.

Blank!

Grievous being shard shop exclusive is a massive bummer. I've been hoping they'd add him and Jango, but as a premium character? Screw you EA.

still waiting to see what sort of conversion is there for him. I don't think it'll be the same for the other characters in there. If he's good enough, there's a couple of easy sources of duplicate shards to farm.

I've just unlocked every character available from Galactic War (mostly for Vader shards) just for the hell of it because I already have a max Phasma, Lum, IG-86, and Poggle. Just stockpiling the green's at this point anyway.

Cantina (not shards) I can repeat Geo soldier for cheap shard duplicates too. There's also a handful of hard missions I could spam to good effect (poggle/Lum are on a few "good" hard mode missions).

Aselith

Double the lightsabers = double the difficulty

but as you max more and more characters it should be easy to get him. If you can cash in shards from GW, Arena and Catina that should make it relatively quick. Better than him being a datacard only guy at least

Top Bottom