• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer

Seriously. Looks so fucking awesome. Kylo is unhinged. Everyone is dying!!! GAHHHHHH! Shit is going to get fucking real. I need this now god dammit!!!

Aselith

d196d81624748c78bc4cbb7b6e93d489.jpg

Don't you do it, Rian. JUST DONT

Buckle

Really hope Phasma just completely wrecks Finn in spectacular fashion.

She needs to avenge the goofy way she got taken out in TFA.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Lol at people thinking kylo gets redeemed. He’s about to wamprat his mom. Rey keeps getting forceblocked by luke so she may go off without him like LUKE did foolishly from dagobah

Drayco21

Thought this was a pretty weak trailer, honestly.

Only really got hyped for that brief Phasma vs. Finn duel shot- can't wait for that.

Arc

So why does Kyle's face change? It's almost healed in the last scene but the space battle has some sort of metal bandage.

kinda hated that pan to the stupid looking animal sidekick though. like yeah Star Wars is a big merch grab as well no doubt, but man that was just corny.

looks like an ugly version of Gizmo from Gremlins.

interestingly enough the most hype fight in that trailer looking like Finn vs. Phasma.

Sygma

Snoke manipulating the fuck out of Rey's mind

Luke being a fucking coward, unable to do shit because his dreams got broken by both Kylo and aforementionned master manipulator

Meanwhile we got Hoth battle : revengeance

Yeah this is star wars alright. Needs more Poe

I liked the little Furby...😛

I really hope Finn has a huge presence
and gets a lightsaber
in this movie. Also I really hope that Luke's character isn't ruined by this movie. What does that mean? I have no idea.

cheez124

Damn, that ending. I really hope it’s just misdirection lol, I’m not sure how I’d feel about Rey going to the dark side

Pineapple

Luke - "I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me then...it does now".

Is he referring to Vader or the Emperor?

Kylo looks like he has a carbonfiber bandaid on his face.

At the beginning of the trailer it's very wide and noticeable, and at the end it's just a thin black line.

What is it in the trailer that makes some people think Luke is a villain?

He's clearly broken from his failures but there's zero reason to think he's in league with Snoke or somehow has gone dark.

Top Bottom