• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic E3 CG Trailer [EA-CONF]

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
If Hutta is one of the smallest planets (it is because it's an origin world) and it took about an hour to go from one side of the planet to the next (with a few detours) then that's pretty big. BioWare did say that they didn't want the players to be on the starter planets for a long time so it makes sense that they would be smaller than the other planets. I'm also glad that they mentioned before that they want the players to go back to their starter planets sometime throughout their journey so they are not completely abandoned and there are not only low levels there.

Kinda disappointed about the speeder bikes. I was hoping it would be more like a hovering taxi and the speeders would be player mounts.

Also, I'm really surprised he didn't take the bounty when the option was given to him (from the bounty hunter terminal). I doubt that the bounty hunter system will be PvP based, but it would be awesome if there were certain PvP bounties that bounty hunters could take.

Darklord

Banned
Shrinnan said:
Also, I'm really surprised he didn't take the bounty when the option was given to him (from the bounty hunter terminal). I doubt that the bounty hunter system will be PvP based, but it would be awesome if there were certain PvP bounties that bounty hunters could take.

I hope so too. It was really cool seeing that in EVE online and even Star Wars: Galaxies. If they want to recreate the Star Wars feel then Bounty Hunter has to hunter real players.

Top Bottom