• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

syoaran

Same for me, I didn't put my CE code in till 4 or 5 days after the first day, still one of the perks for buying the CE should have been definite early access, not saying its not worth the £130 with whats there just every little bit helps.

Aye. Well it would of been nice. The sad part is GAME told me my parcel should be here today, but with more investigation turns out to be a complete lie.

Morn

Banned
Well shit, apparently they lied and the EGA emails are random like testing. People in my guild who pre-ordered on July 21st aren't in while people who pre-ordered at the beginning on November are.

Well shit, apparently they lied and the EGA emails are random like testing. People in my guild who pre-ordered on July 21st aren't in while people who pre-ordered at the beginning on November are.

Wow, that's fucked up. I'm just glad I did get my email (code entered July 21st).

Fonds

Seems like invites are being sent out in batches over the course of the day.
Still a chance to get in today if you pre-ordered (and claimed!) early.

Moaradin

Most people that got in preordered on the 21th. There has been a couple cases otherwise, but that's such a small number. My guess is the next wave will be anyone who didn't get in from the 21th, and people in the 22th.

isny

napkin dispenser
coreydowning Corey Downing
So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@
@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

I call BS on this =/

Aye. Well it would of been nice. The sad part is GAME told me my parcel should be here today, but with more investigation turns out to be a complete lie.

Don't start me on Game, they took the money on Sunday but they aren't posting the game till the 19th as they are sending by courier.

Only thing I can think of is Origin pre orders got priority over everyone else, doesn't surprise me.

Morn

Banned
coreydowning Corey Downing
So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@
@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

I call BS on this =/

A guild member I know who pre-ordered in November (I know because I gave him my Comic Con Pre-Order key) is in right now.

isny

napkin dispenser
It's not over for today guys, just look here : http://twitter.com/swtor

"Multiple waves throughout the day."

At this rate though, it's been an hour and no new waves, so people like me who entered there code on the 27th have no chance today.

I would have entered it earlier, if freaking Best Buy had sent it earlier, but of course they didn't =/

I think ima just go back to sleep, this is really just futile.

A guild member I know who pre-ordered in November (I know because I gave him my Comic Con Pre-Order key) is in right now.

Yup, this is why EA is retarded. This is the first and last EA game I'm going to support, ugh

Hixx

At least they've (somewhat) fixed the Alt tabbing. Short load screen followed by a second of texture pop in now as opposed to the mess it was before.

mxgt

Banned
Doesn't bother me I'm not in as I have to go to sleep soon and then I have work for 8 hours. Fingers crossed for when I get home tomorrow morning

The first character I created on Keller's Void (Nikko) got invited to the GAF guild. But, the second character (Ice) never got the auto invitation. Is that supposed to happen?

Zafir

The first character I created on Keller's Void (Nikko) got invited to the GAF guild. But, the second character (Ice) never got the auto invitation. Is that supposed to happen?

Yeah, you only get one auto invite into the guild. The other characters need inviting by the guild leader/officer.

I knew something like this might happen.

Sent

preordered july 22 i cant log in either this shit is stupid

7/21 people are first wave. I honestly never thought they would cut it so thinly (by day). I think this first wave is the only one that will be so tiny.

Got my names reserved though brahhahahaha

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Two things:

1) Is the game jittery for anyone else? I never had this in beta; no matter what my settings, and even when my fps are 60+, it...gets...cho...choo...choppy. Any ideas? My ping is below 70ms almost constantly.

2) I'm on Keller whatever. I never bothered with other guild stuff, but I'd love in the Republic Guild. Do I just mention I want in, or do I need to PM someone?

Thanks!

Bloodsent

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

WTF, this better not cause me to get like 1 day of early access if it is a mistake....

markatisu

Preordered 10min after it went available at Gamestop, entered my code same day and still not in. Maybe in the next wave??

I don't mind because I work all day but still shitty to hear some people from Oct and Nov got in

Fonds

European servers still near empty? Ofcourse it's the middle of a school/work day so it's understandable that not that many people are around.
But 20-25 is insane.

Top Bottom