• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"

Really? Its 2011 how can thay not do a smooth MMO launch? >.<

Oh... wow. That's pretty damn sad. I agree.

Bloodsent

"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"

What else about the rest of the launch would leave you to believe a smooth launch was possible?

Thoraxes

Not everyone can have a huge interest of fanbase at launch and 6+ years to perfect an MMO launch.

Also, this is still technically pre-launch.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?

With this much hype and the current Internet infrastructure? Yeah.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
What else about the rest of the launch would leave you to believe a smooth launch was possible?

I won't be surprised if it's a crappy, terrible launch. But the point is, it should be avoidable. EA has all the money in the world for servers, Bioware has had all the time in the world to prepare, and gamers have had all the time in the world to prepare their accounts.

Think there will be a population imbalance? Bounty Hunter looks awesome but I always wonder if dark side will be super overpopulated.

Torn between smuggler, BH and operative.

Skel1ingt0n

No email! But I'm launching the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inter

I don't see how people are able to get in... my launcher says that I don't have an active subscription when I open it.

Kem0sabe

Can´t...wait...to...get...home...from...work...

Wel, back to my day job

work.jpg

Jezbollah

God-damn I wish I had taken today off - I'm at work and wont be able to log in to play for another eight hours. Gah!

Top Bottom