• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

Fonds

Okay... so there are people playing the game already. That probably means I won't be playing 7 days before launch?
A little more clarity on the matter would be nice :/

So the invites I have figured are completely random and not dependent on when you preordered. My roommate is in and he preordered 2 weeks ago lol.

HBroward

If you aren't in yet, there is still hope for today, they said they would let in waves over the course of each day. The people playing now registered by at least July 21st, 10AM(At least thats when I redeemed my code)

B-Dex

Anyone remember what error code 7 was or if there was a fix for it? BW deleted all the bug and error thread and in fact, all the tester forums so I can't check out the old topics on it.

jHUmC6fP9ryM5.png

Hari Seldon

Are there any videos comparing the VAs? I think I'm going to choose my Sith class based on the best female VA out of all of them lol.

Hixx

Are you in the republic EU PvP guild? Seems like the EU is being left out pretty badly again.

Yeah.

The guild activates as soon as the first person accepts the invite.

Also, AA cuts my frame rate in half, same performance penalty whether its 2x AA or 8x AA. It looks sooooo much better with it on, they need to get that in ASAP.

syoaran

Quite a few friends of mine are in and playing on the EU PvP server we all selected (Freedom Nadd). Disapointed I'm not in naturally, but sadly obvious (pre-ordered day1 but CE edition codes were not sent out until a few days later....)

bestami

I'm still waiting for the early access code from zavvi. I'm not very hopeful. I am not expecting to play the game until my package arrives at this point :D.

Quite a few friends of mine are in and playing on the EU PvP server we all selected (Freedom Nadd). Disapointed I'm not in naturally, but sadly obvious (pre-ordered day1 but CE edition codes were not sent out until a few days later....)

Same for me, I didn't put my CE code in till 4 or 5 days after the first day, still one of the perks for buying the CE should have been definite early access, not saying its not worth the £130 with whats there just every little bit helps.

Azzurri

I knew I wouldn't get in right away, even though I pre ordered July 23rd. I don't really care since I have to go to work soon, I juts wanted my names, lol

Well, off to the gym and then back to try later.

Zafir

I didn't wake up till like 12:10pm(GMT). But I got into the game as soon as I logged in, without getting any email. For reference, I'm European and pre-ordered on the first day possible which was the 21st of July from what I remember.

Eitherway, at the moment the Republic NeoGAF guild is pretty empty, guess not a lot of people got in. xD

Orgun

Got my early access email, now to wait four hours before I can go home and make a char on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

isny

napkin dispenser
Sigh, guess ima wait until 8 and then go back to sleep if I still don't have access =(

Man, this really just reminds me how terrible at everything EA is =/

Azzurri

Same for me, I didn't put my CE code in till 4 or 5 days after the first day, still one of the perks for buying the CE should have been definite early access, not saying its not worth the £130 with whats there just every little bit helps.

We should. I'm just saying

EDarkness

Damn, I didn't get an e-mail even though I pre-ordered and entered my code the same day pre-orders went live. I guess they're not sending them out in pre-order order. :(

Top Bottom