• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

Vlodril

There will be 2 codes. On we already got when we pre-ordered the game and put in already and one we ll get when the release happens (20 dec?).

Kem0sabe

I recall BW saying they were going to implement something.. whether it was an aura or something.. I dont recall. I think they said it initially looked cheesy so they were just looking into other things.

Would be nice if it was something subtle like our Lightsabers glowing more or something

I hope they dont add anything of the sort. Dark side corruption is sound lore wise but the contrary is not...

But then again, its a game based on a fantasy sci fi universe where warrior monks fight each other with glowing sticks... making sense is not a priority.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
So are we really five minutes away from getting this?

InB4 "unexpected delays".

Hixx

All these years of waiting about to end....

With hours waiting in queues. Surprise me, Bioware! Do a Rift.

Dunlop

; )

I am highly doubtful the game will be playable due to being smashed by high populations. I just want to get my names

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Screw you EVERSAVE!!!! Sending me emails right at 6am!!!

Skel1ingt0n

Welp, I guess that's it for ToR, eh?

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
You know the guy with his hand over "send" is just sitting there thinking "heh, I'll make em stew for a few more minutes"

Thoraxes

Any MMOs in the pipeline we should get excited about, now that we know ToR was a flop?

All that is left as a bastion of hope is Tera Online.

02xgT.jpg

I pre ordered in October, will I get early access right away or will I have to wait a while?
My guess? Thursday/Friday.

The reality? Nobody has an actual damn clue.

Dunlop

It's fun to look up in the SWTOR forums, before they are loaded up with crybaby shit and call for nerfs to x class

whyman

"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"

Really? Its 2011 how can thay not do a smooth MMO launch? >.<

Top Bottom