• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starbound announced - new game from Terraria artist + new studio

Retro

ron_paul_its_happenin7oul6.gif

Definitely going Pixel, none of that stuff is really worth it. I don't need to be immortalized for buying it, I'll live on forever with the things I build in it.
JUWnj.gif

Oh dear and I have none of these payment methods as a possibility :( Is there any chance Starbound will be on Steam Early Access when the beta is out? :/

balddemon

Banned
jYLL9vm.gif

edit: it's working again. I'm gonna wait to see if I can find anyone interested in a 4 pack. my buddy should be, so we just need 2 more I think.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Preorder get.

EDIT: DAMN. In the 5 minutes since I made the preorder, they shot up another $5000.

Jira

I wonder how much they need to quit their day jobs?

Also, why doesn't this thread have more posts? Terraria sold over 1 million copies and SB is looking to expand on Terraria in every aspect.

VandalD

Also, why doesn't this thread have more posts? Terraria sold over 1 million copies and SB is looking to expand on Terraria in every aspect.
News on this game tends to be a bit sparse, and I guess nobody wanted to bump it up giving people false hope of good news. I hope they get what they need to work on the game full time. They've already got me at Pixel tier.

VandalD

What's the high/low on being able to buy into the beta once it's started?
Unknown, though I'd think if the beta comes out and the game isn't released yet, technically they'd still keep this up for pre-ordering, which I would assume would get you beta access.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member

Game isnt even out yet. We'll increase the post count like crazy when we actually get the bloody thing to play with, don'tcha worry about that.

The guys making the game have to thanks GAF.

You guys reminded me of this game and I just pre-ordered it. :)

Loved Terraria! Can't wait to play this!

Top Bottom