• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

Zen

Banned
Even though the finals are so so, I have feels for Classic, you can see how emotional he is.

EDIT: Says he is thinking about retiring then promises to keep pushing himself to generate good results wat!

Conan819

Banned
Recall on the mothership core makes games so much less fun to watch. They should restrict it to only after it upgrades to mothership or something, the core still seems super powerful with it's other two abilities.

The top Koreans are getting so good with the core now it's just insane, armies always seem so safe. There's such low risk in moving out your whole army to pick off an expansion, just zap back home to stop the trade.

Recall on the mothership core makes games so much less fun to watch. They should restrict it to only after it upgrades to mothership or something, the core still seems super powerful with it's other two abilities.

The top Koreans are getting so good with the core now it's just insane, armies always seem so safe. There's such low risk in moving out your whole army to pick off an expansion, just zap back home to stop the trade.

Not like Classic was doing early recalls other than the one in game 2 with the Void Rays.

Zen

Banned
Eh, they could always just have a unit cap on how much can be recalled then there would be the dynamic of trying to hit the recall right to save your important units, some micro involved sometimes and it would make pushing out and recalling more dynamic and strategic.

Aaron

Woke up in time to see the final Bomber match. Everything has been great so far. Hyun is so damned clever I don't even mind seeing my favorite terran lose.

So Heart just rips Violet apart like paper and Hyun does the same to Polt. But damn did Polt just lose horribly. Too passive imo and that tank really cost him the game on Frost. Those WMs at the end had the worst connections as well.

Bomber vs Alicia was fun but man Alicia needs to work on his PvT! Some of the games he should have won handily.

Now that Polt is out Taeja needs to make the comeback for him. BTW have to say a TvT semifinals is making me very excited!

Aaron

Heart has been on an insane run this season, especially against zerg. This from a guy who used to only win through cheese.

Man Taeja needed WMs asap that game. So many Zealots, the WMs would have killed that army so easily.

Oh well pls make the comeback Taeja.

Man WTF!?!

Seriously what was going on? I mean upgraded Zealots but damn. More Widow Mines?

So disappointed. Oh well, makes rooting for Bomber or Heart much easier.

Top Bottom