• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft Remastered -first ever e-sports showcase- Boxer/Flash/Jaedong/Bisu/Nada/...

Finaj

I'm actually having issue watching this. Both races having yellow coloring and it just looks like a muddled mess >_<

(Note: I have not viewed SC before)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And now Flash VS. JD!

BTW, does anyone remember that Finals where Flash and JD played each other and then everything went out because of a power failure? Someone made a parody video about that tourney and specifically about Flash (him being godlike and The Ultimate Weapon with half of his face of a Terminator). Also some funny bits with "Doors will not open" "Lights will go out" and stuff. I can't find that video anymore.

Crowbear

These matches have gotten me unbelievably hyped for the remaster and now I'm mad as heck that I can't play it for 2 weeks.

I'd totally take a sick day and install it right now if I could.

e: Flash is still incredible I see.

DieH@rd

Banned
And done, Flash is almost unstoppable these days.

Anyone who wants to see more awesome BW matches, go and watch reent ASL Season 2 [Ro16 and beyond]. It was great!

Airan

Much props to the commentators for explaining the reasoning behind the player's movements. Made me understand what's going on so much easier.

Durante

Much props to the commentators for explaining the reasoning behind the player's movements. Made me understand what's going on so much easier.
I think it's a perfect match for Tasteless to comment SC1 again, finally all his stories are actually relevant :p

Durante

Tastosis casted several ASL broodwar tournaments over the last year, and it was glorious.

2v2 tournament was especially epic.
Do you have any links? I feel like watching some more SC.

Edit: Found it (at sc2casts, which I should have guessed :p)

frontovik

Banned
Since the game is out in Korea early, do they have access to the campaigns as well? MP is too complex for me, but I enjoyed the single player.

DieH@rd

Banned
^ Broodwar is already back.

Afreca TV's ASL [casted by Tasteless and Artosis] has achieved great success with its 2016 and 2017 tournaments. Many big players are back [flash, jaedong, bisu...] and matches are better than ever.

TKR92

^ Broodwar is already back.

Afreca TV's ASL [casted by Tasteless and Artosis] has achieved great success with its 2016 and 2017 tournaments. Many big players are back [flash, jaedong, bisu...] and matches are better than ever.

Yes. Season 4 can't come soon enough.

DieH@rd

Banned
There were many awesome matches in Afreeca's ASL so far, splitting maps in half, epic heroic holds [Free alone holding TWO zerg players in 2v2 for HALF AN HOUR!!!], crazy tactics, and more.

This Remastered showcase matches were nice, but nothing spectacular. The best is yet to come! :D I can't wait for next season.

Artanisix

Watching the vods. The remaster looks AMAZINGLY clean, much better than the shitty youtube trailers they've been putting out. Will be picking up for sure.

I am glad broodwar is getting a second life, i hated the design decisions in SC2. My wish is they fork broodwar and develop another branch ala dota. Constant changes and adjustments to the meta while leaving broodwar alone.

Top Bottom