• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BigFile MSL Grand Finals - Flash(T) vs Jaedong(Z) : Thread of BW, not SC II

JoeMartin

Hazaro said:
You know what else you won't see in SC II is a zerg making 3 hatcheries before a spawning pool :)

JD lost 2 straight matches with 3 hatch mutas last time to 14 cc.

And GODDAMN look at their apm on screen fuuuuuuuuuck

Tacitus_

Any streams that don't give me flashbacks to dial-up? :|

lol, after I posted the kentor stream normaled out

... or not

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JD mutas get caught in a perfect storm po positioned turrets and gols, but breaks through into the open...

Flash tech switching off 2 fact into bio...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sick play by Flash...

JD prepares for vulture harass and gets hydras (since mech needs time to mass up).

Instead flash goes full force 4 rax bio with +1 +1 and stim and just busts Jaedong's expo and natural. Leaving JD no time to get out lurker tech or enough sunkens up.

Mech -> Bio is rarely used and Flash even had the +1 weps upgrade as well (and no acadamy either for medics until the perfect time) since you want the +1 range and stim...

Sick timing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JoeMartin said:
No, JD went nearly all-in early muta aggression and got nothing done with it as Flash totally anticipated and spammed early goliath/turrets and destroyed it.
It's not all in since he made a 3rd hatch and expanded again preparing for a mech game.
It's just the mech game didn't happen and instead a bio timing push rolled him.

Like seriously lurkers were probably close... Hopefully the replay will show us what JD was doing.

V_Arnold

What the hell is up with worshipping this?
All I saw from pro games the last few months were goliath spammer terrans, and overexcited commentators -.-

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Flash is completely forcing the flow of the game.
4fact +1 armor push with Goliath vs Hydra? (Which finished literally 5 seconds before JD engaged)

I've never seen that, OR a 2 fact into bio push. (...work anyway)

Amazing to see new builds still being thought up and used.
Flash is clearly playing vs Jaedong, and not a TvZ.

JD not happy.
HYt7o.jpg

Wallach

Ugh... he went to the wrong base...

C'mon JD, don't make this a 3-0 finals.

I'm worried Flash is conditioning him into making earlier Lurkers for game 3...

JoeMartin

Hazaro said:
It's not all in since he made a 3rd hatch and expanded again preparing for a mech game.
It's just the mech game didn't happen and instead a bio timing push rolled him.

Yeah not to suggest that the build was inherently all in, but against what Flash was doing it was either cause serious damage (which really wasn't even an option for JD since flash was several leaps ahead of JD's build before the game even started), or fall seriously behind.

JD got no where near his money's worth out of those mutas, which already put him behind, but also assumed Flash was going mech heavy from the Goliath spam and got rolled by, as you said, a great timing push.

And apparently it doesn't matter either way because JD just got rolled by mass Goliath in g2. :lol :lol :lol

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I am liking the Terran domination, but I was promised a classic match.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
godhandiscen said:
I am liking the Terran domination, but I was promised a classic match.
Flash is whipping out new builds while JD is playing standard.

That's just not going to cut it right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flash cheesed and did 2 proxy rax in the middle of the map next game honestly, just to screw with JD's head.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JD faking the 5 oclock expo, flash not falling for it and scanning the 1 oclock as soon as it goes down.

Still, flash sacing his SCV's to delay JD's 3rd gas....

*Swarm bareeeeeeeeeely comes out in time.
JD snipes a vessel. He really needs to punish flash since he over extends his vessels.

*JD playing amazingly well. Swarms EVERYWHERE.

Top Bottom