• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF 2010 Pro Starcraft Thread

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
kPOP away :lol

2r53orq.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
For the 50 ppp folks.
Hazaro said:
1AM Saturday PST [ MSL Grand Finals ]
[Number 1 vs Number 2]

Hana Daetoo MSL Grand Finals: (T)Flash vs (Z)Jaedong
Saturday, May 29th, 2010: 1700 KST / 1000 CEST / 0400 EDT / 0100 PDT

<<Maps>>
Set 1: Triathlon
Set 2: Odd-Eye 2
Set 3: Match Point
Set 4: Fighting Spirit
Set 5: Triathlon

Main thread [STREAM LINKS WILL BE IN THIS THREAD AT THE BOTTOM]:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127914

[URL="http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127898"]Clash of the Titans

Progamer Predictions

Jaedong Pre-Match Interview

Flash Pre-Match Interview

1z2q7vs.jpg
[/URL]
24myhe0.jpg

WHY AND WHERE ARE YOU WATCHIGN STARCRAFT?!
Last week was here:

taswfo.jpg

This week is here:

2qdn8u0.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
commentators: it seems like if you just beat flash you can have the world beneath your feet what is flash to you?
jd: just like the fans, i think he is the best terran right now. i think he is definitely worhty to be a rival and he is the best rival
commentators: jaedong - who do you think is the best player right now?
jd: i always play and think i am the best. (cheers) honestly the best player will be determined at the end of today's game and i'll make sure that is me
Cocky bastard

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Fucking drones man.

Goddam.

Although Flash did steal the minerals so Jaedong needs to glitch / fly workers for his third :lol

Zzoram

wait, Flash totally tricked Jaedong :lol

he showed Jaedong the quick factory to make Jaedong think he was going mech, but he was really doing fast vessel/tank

Zzoram

rhfb said:
Wish I could have the audio from this with the video from the other :( They aren't in sync so I'll just listen to the crazy Korean commentators :lol

how out of sync is it from the kentor stream?

Zzoram

Some girl sounds like she's flirting with Day9, but she's not visible in the stream.

He needs to get people to be quieter, you can barely hear Day9 over the crowd

Zzoram

Hazaro said:
3 hatcheries before getting pool. Only in SC I.

It's because there are maps in play that are huge with bases far apart. SCII maps have bases spawn a lot closer on average.

Zzoram

Judderman said:
What a random push by Flash.

He should've used the mutas to keep attacking the natural and try to get Flash to turn back. However, the Valkyries were so fast I'm not sure if that would've worked, since the Valks could just go back to chase the mutas away while the medic/marine could've kept moving to Jaedong's 3rd base. Without the mutas, the zerglings stood no chance against the MM and the lurkers weren't out in time.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm sure you know it couldn't have been random. I'm sure he practiced the timing for hours and made sure that it could work.

Still fresh strategies coming out of this 12 year old game.
Gotta bring out the best for your rival.

Now can the Comeback King known for going LLWWW come back?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Hazaro said:
I'm sure you know it couldn't have been random. I'm sure he practiced the timing for hours and made sure that it could work.

Still fresh strategies coming out of this 12 year old game.
Gotta bring out the best for your rival.

Now can the Comeback King known for going LLWWW come back?

Yeah I know. Just want to see JD win is all =P

Zzoram

DieH@rd said:
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEET i just turned on the stream, what did i miss?

2 amazing games where Flash shut down Jaedong with interesting new strategies that abuse timing windows

Zzoram

Pandaman said:
hows that golden mouse flash- ohwait.

I'm really upset that Flash didn't get his golden mouse. With the whole Blizzard vs KeSPA debacle, that OSL and tonight's MSL might be the last ever. Flash really is the best Terran of all time by far, and deserves a golden mouse. His 72% winrate is the best of any player. Him falling short by an OSL is reminiscent of how Boxer was robbed of his golden mouse just before getting conscripted into the army and losing any hope of getting it.

What's funny is how Flash's 14cc signature is the extreme opposite of Boxer's 8rax bunker rush signiture.

Zzoram

Jaedong going for a hydra all-in but only showing 1 hydra to make Flash think he's going lurkers.

So he was 1 hydra away from that working. Flash's repairing scvs just barely kept the bunker alive, now Flash has a siege tank with siege, Jaedong is in trouble

Top Bottom