• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
well, all of it is pretty close to Fidel/Che stuff, and their take on it is pretty straightforward and one-sided. But yeah I agree that the reason people dont care is because they clearly make an effort to show that they're purely satirical and have no 'agenda'

If it makes you feel better, I like Uruguay.

Guys, please don't start getting worried, but I think Salsa may be a commie.

ALL HEIL MOTHEЯ STEAM!

murrowfinding2.jpg

I thrashed you in '54. Don't make me thrash you again.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Rocksmith 2014 is getting a pre-purchase soon, and according to the registry it'll be PC/Mac.

Sweet. I only have a few hours under my belt with the original Rocksmith, without any background at all playing guitar.

Are there any compelling reasons to pick up 2014 besides having the different songs?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Rocksmith 2014 is getting a pre-purchase soon, and according to the registry it'll be PC/Mac.
Nice. But I still need to get the first one, and that will only happen if the cable I ordered from Amazon comes here without any problems.

DukeBobby

Decided to progress a little further in Assassin's Creed 3. I''ve just started sequence 8.

It's still pretty terrible, but not as terrible as I thought last week. It's moved up a place in my GOTY rankings, above Crysis 3, making it the second worst game I've played this year.

Saiyan-Rox

Sorry if this is off topic

but does anyone know why steam is defaulting me to Italian rather than English? the store homepage is fine (even tho for some reason i can't view content ffs) but when i click on the community tab i get sent to the Italian boards :S

Tenrius

I feel like The Lost Archive for ACR is "neat" in that "oh this is neat" but when you play it it's actually more like "I hate you so much developers, come here so I can punch you in the eye sockets repeatedly."

There's also achievements for "breaking the loop" and completing segments without failing and such.

My response to that is a big "Go fuck yourself, I'm never touching that shit again."

As in uPlay achievements?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Steam is going down for maintenance. :) If you're in a game now it might be a good idea to save.

Fireblend

Banned

but does anyone know why steam is defaulting me to Italian rather than English? the store homepage is fine (even tho for some reason i can't view content ffs) but when i click on the community tab i get sent to the Italian boards :S

tumblr_ligv0gwgkB1qc3nmao1_500.jpg

Decided to progress a little further in Assassin's Creed 3. I''ve just started sequence 8.

It's still pretty terrible, but not as terrible as I thought last week. It's moved up a place in my GOTY rankings, above Crysis 3, making it the second worst game I've played this year.

I wonder if your GOTY rankings will look any different when Ass Creed 4 and Ryse come out.

derExperte

I feel like The Lost Archive for ACR is "neat" in that "oh this is neat" but when you play it it's actually more like "I hate you so much developers, come here so I can punch you in the eye sockets repeatedly."

There's also achievements for "breaking the loop" and completing segments without failing and such.

My response to that is a big "Go fuck yourself, I'm never touching that shit again."

I did that (you have to collect all the collectibles and then do something in one segment) and thought it was one of the better DLCs I played recently. Really liked and the concept and had no problems with the execution.

kevin1025

Banned

Maybe you were defaulted to the Italian version randomly. This might help, it resets you to the US version of the store and might work for everything else as well.

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us

FloatOn

Finished Thomas Was Alone. I think this may be my favorite indie puzzle platformer. No small achievement because of how crowded this genre is.

DukeBobby

Have only played the first 30 minute of crysis, why is it so bad? What is your favorite game so far

I just feel that Crysis gets worse with each iteration. Aside from one level near the end of the game, the game is just a boring, mediocre shooter.

Also, my favourite game this year is The Last of Us.

Grief.exe

I just feel that Crysis gets worse with each iteration. Aside from one level near the end of the game, the game is just a boring, mediocre shooter.

Also, my favourite game this year is The Last of Us.

One of the games I am really looking forward to when I pick up a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom