• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thank heavens it's possible to beat (most of?) the flying challenges in JC2 with an upgraded Rowlinson K22, the planes are a bitch to handle,

Salsa

I need you guys to tell me Saints Row IV aint gonna be that great so I dont feel too bad for probably skipping it

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I need you guys to tell me Saints Row IV aint gonna be that great so I dont feel too bad for probably skipping it
Sequel to the best sandbox action game ever, from a series with a history of rapid improvement? Why would that be any good?

Retne

With how Jeff was talkin on the last bombcast it sounded like he loved the shit out of it so I'm willing to bet the game will be pretty solid at least. Sorry I can't help ya out.

Grief.exe

A miserable little pile of secrets?

NKlyXWS.gif

Nabs

I just played an hour of the Speedrunners beta. I had a really good time.

- It's a 4 player competitive platformer. The goal is to run off the screen and leave the others behind.
- Multiple paths, powerup pickups, traps
- You have a rope and can swing on certain material
- It's not built in flash. It just looks like it.
- It feels good.

Chronoja

Thank heavens it's possible to beat (most of?) the flying challenges in JC2 with an upgraded Rowlinson K22, the planes are a bitch to handle,

I don't suppose there was ever a JC2 mod that disconnected the camera so that it doesn't roll when the plane does? That alone kept me out of the planes most of the time, messed with my head.

Omega

Banned
There are like three different big-budget full priced games coming out on the same day later this month. July was pretty empty in comparison. Why do publishers do this?

the only excuse I've heard is "it's the summer, people go outside"

While true, people aren't out 24/7. Some days plans just fail or maybe there's days someone doesn't want to go out or can't.

Not to mention most gamers probably aren't out at the beach all day.

Freezard

- It's a 4 player competitive platformer. The goal is to run off the screen and leave the others behind.
- It feels good.

Looks like Spider-Man on steroids.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
the only excuse I've heard is "it's the summer, people go outside"

While true, people aren't out 24/7. Some days plans just fail or maybe there's days someone doesn't want to go out or can't.

Not to mention most gamers probably aren't out at the beach all day.
Also, it's fucking winter here. Winter.

FloatOn

If you buy saints row 4 instead of the new xcom you are a bad person.

I loved saints row 3 and will own 4 at some point but the bureau looks pretty amazing.

Cth

- It feels good.

Did you have any trouble connecting/finding players? I tried earlier but couldn't get anyone to play with.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh. Well, I played only ACII and it has exactly 4 Uplay achievements, which doesn't really make sense. Thought it was the same with the later games.

Those are for Uplay unlocks. Revelations and 3 have the achievement sets from the consoles separate from that.

Deliverance

Neo Member
For those interested, Dunder posted a new batch of copies of Castlevania: LoS. This time I couldn't resist, damn... I'm so weaaaaak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom