• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Just finished Gone Home. Jesus, what an awful game. And people are praising so much its story: what story? Come on, it bets all on a 'just meh' twist. Bad bad game.

Special thanks to Hawkie! My Prey key worked! Thanks again!

edit: wHOOPS

EDIT 2:

TEIVUQI.png

EDIT 3: Well, shit.

That kind of mistake has to be tag worthy.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Lain

Amazons Editors Choice is so freaking awful. Only bought Marlow and Defense Technica. The other deals are insanely awful, even with that 5$ coupon.

The Freyja’s Bundle is actually awesome.
Crysis 3 for 5$ is a great deal.
2480 Bioware Points for 25$ can be considered a good deal given how the points apparently never go on sale.
Alice Madness Returns for 5$ is good.
Brothers for 2.50$ is good.
Marlow for 2.50$ is good.
How to Survive for 2.50$ is good.
The Ace Patrol bundle for 0.99$ is good.

More games will be added. We still don't know which price point Europa Universalis 4 will have for example, as it's been added to the EC page but no word about price and time.

The list didn't start too hot but it's growing up to be quite good.

Cheddahz

Banned
Just finished Gone Home. Jesus, what an awful game. And people are praising so much its story: what story? Come on, it bets all on a 'just meh' twist. Bad bad game.

The best thing about the game was
the Sonic Youth poster in the basement, the cassettes you find throughout the game (though I'm a fan of girl punk, so that's probably why I enjoyed them), and the credit song

yuraya

Its so disappointing that Dark Souls doesn't have trading cards on steam. Thats like the one steam title that can easily getaway with having 100 or more trading cards because of all the damn awesome moments/characters in that game. Hope they add some in the future.

Cheddahz

Banned
Can we greenlight Sexy Beach?

Its so disappointing that Dark Souls doesn't have trading cards on steam. Thats like the one steam title that can easily getaway with having 100 or more trading cards because of all the damn awesome moments/characters in that game. Hope they add some in the future.

Dark Souls 2 will probably have trading cards, since it's Steamworks

Shepard

The best thing about the game was
the Sonic Youth poster in the basement, the cassettes you find throughout the game (though I'm a fan of girl punk, so that's probably why I enjoyed them), and the credit song
haha yes,
I'd just have the tapes playing in the background while I went back to do nothing.

Robe of Useless Items
A classic D&D item - drops a piece of useless junk on the ground when activated. This item can be claimed and equipped by all characters on your account!

sounds legit

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3: Well, shit.[/QUOTE]

awesome man congrats on Pre....

....O.O...

[QUOTE][IMG]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

that is fucking great

PhaZZe

Banned
I'm trying to sell some cards and Steam is telling me that "Cookies may not be enabled on your browser. Check that all cookies are allowed by your browser or try logging out and logging back in"...but I'm using the Steam client, help?

try clearing cache and cookies in Internet Explorer.

Divius

Also the only game I would buy cards for to craft a badge.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Totally agree, you should use this gif with your review:

ib17fBYd185YaQ.gif

Oh wait, that's how I felt after reading your review.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

EDIT 2:

http://i.imgur.com/TEIVUQI.png[IMG]

EDIT 3: Well, shit.[/QUOTE]
You have to be careful, MSI afterburner can damage your VGA.

Grief.exe

Milamber, do what you do. I'm not judging.

Far more disappointing aspects about that entire situation.

Hopefully they rip out GFWL and replace it with Steamworks integration, I would love to get trading cards one day.

...one day

iKbNPlROGdQqg.png

Totally agree, you should use this gif with your review:

ib17fBYd185YaQ.gif

Oh wait, that's how I felt after reading your review.

Turning the tables on 'em.

Can you recommend some? Searching the workshop is like trying to find a needle in a haystack :s Ftr, I'm not interested in mods that change mechanics (I prefer to play it as vanilla as possible first), but simply increasing graphic fidelity. So far I have Lush and the mod that changes town textures.

In other news, I jumped on the MGR bandwagon too. It peaked my interest when it was announced for consoles, but never bought it due to timeconstraints. The €15 (or 16, whatever) deal turned out too hard to resist though :D

Easiest thing to do for the mods is to browse the top rated all time collections. Make sure you have graphics checked on the category list. Then you can try out the ones that look interesting to you. Some of my favorites are HD plants + herbs, Milkyway Galaxy Texture, pure waters, bigger and boulder, HQ snow texture, better dynamic snow. There's also immersive saturation boost if you'd like a more colorful Skyrim.

Arthea

I thank Hawkie for Prey too... only I think I'll refrain from posting a pic (><)
it had to be on purpose, c'mon guys!

Terra_Ex

Some of my favourite titles on that desktop Milamber :)

edit: accusing the wrong person of misdeeds, was too excited by the desktop pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom