• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Was expecting a massage.
26k9Td7.gif

Lomax

So the Disney Infinity Star Wars stuff is pretty legit and buying the web codes was really cheap. Shame they don't count as actual steam dlc but at least it installs and runs through Steam without a Steam purchase now, if I wanted to go back and play the 2.0 stuff I got I'd have to install through the windows store.

Annubis

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Annubis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Endorlight -- MB-64DED164D45C6B18 - Taken by Milamber

Apparently already had it.

EDIT: forgot no thanks... seriously, don't feel like you have to thank me for this

KingBroly

Banned
So how often does Rocket League go on sale?

I'm interested, but...
1 - I'd like to buy it for $10, but I'm kinda wavering on that
2 - I need it to have a good amount of SP content to get me interested (like 4+ hours against AI)

data

So how often does Rocket League go on sale?

I'm interested, but...
1 - I'd like to buy it for $10, but I'm kinda wavering on that
2 - I need it to have a good amount of SP content to get me interested (like 4+ hours against AI)

The game isn't very fun playing on your own against AI, imo. If you're not planning to play online or with friends, it's not worth it.

sadblob

Can you enjoy RL if you don't have anyone to play with? I mean, going into a match with 2 random people on your team, is it still fun?

impact

Banned
The game isn't very fun playing on your own against AI, imo. If you're not planning to play online or with friends, it's not worth it.

This

it would be like downloading CS or Dota just to play with all bots. multiplayer or don't even bother.

sadblob

Sure.

but i suggest finding a friend or 2 to constantly group up with. It'll be less stressful. lol

Cool, I'll try to convince some friends from college.
Random thought, if teams consist of 3 players (at least that's what I've seen everywhere), why does Steam sells 4-packs? Kinda strange..

dot

Cool, I'll try to convince some friends from college.
Random thought, if teams consist of 3 players (at least that's what I've seen everywhere), why does Steam sells 4-packs? Kinda strange..

There is 4v4 in the game too. It's pretty fun and chaotic.

Deques

I played Mayo... I dunno what I expected.... I'm not sure I should say played also.
I mostly thought WTH all that time, and no card dropped until it ran. Oh well, at least it didn't take long.

Also played this game yesterday, it's not even a game. Just a clicker app or whatever it should be called.
I didn't want to click 10k times to get every achievements so I used a clicker app that helped with it. Finished it under 30 minutes. Easiest 50 achievements in shortest time

shockdude

Last month I picked up a Mayflash V2 fight stick to play shmups. I added a Seimitsu LS-40 joystick and some Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons last week, and it all feels amazing.
Lo and behold it turns out the fight stick is also great for fighting games, and I'm having much more fun with them than when I was using pad or keyboard.
Problem is there are few good cheap fighting games on Steam, especially compared to the large number of good cheap shmups these days. I already have Skullgirls and DOA5, and I'm considering GGXrd, Melty Blood, or maybe a BlazBlue.

kurahador

Sigh...Banner Saga is lagging during cutscenes for me and I'm too picky to just brush this annoyance off.
Maybe I should just wait for Vita port.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Bought tickets to a Paul McCartney show. Time to partaaaaaaaaay with the +60 year olds ~~

zkylon

zkylewd
whoa i got the community center reward that makes everyone like you and i got like 17 cooking recipes in the mail lol

made it to fall, i think im gonna go get a baby by this season or else im never gonna get a baby lol

tho honestly with dark souls being so close i dont think i'll get to playing much more stardoo than this

it's been great, i've played the game for like 60 hours and it's probably an even better game that harvest moon

anywho i got birthday cake so imma eat that and go to bed

Kaleinc

Banned
Sigh...Banner Saga is lagging during cutscenes for me and I'm too picky to just brush this annoyance off.
Maybe I should just wait for Vita port.
Banner Saga uses shitty Adobe air. Funny story is steam downloads the ancient version and the performance is terrible, I had 10-15 fps. Manually replacing some obscure dll gets things back to stable 60 fps.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
End of the year, AFAIK. There's a exclusivity period thanks to the pub fund thing.

its actually june

Dark Souls III Download No keys available until the game is released.

GMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom