• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Aww. Animated puzzles made me think that the pieces moved and you had to like quicktime place them in the correct spot. This is just normal animu smut.

Wok

Aww. Animated puzzles made me think that the pieces moved and you had to like quicktime place them in the correct spot. This is just normal animu smut.

There are also animated puzzles in the sense the pictures move in perpetual patterns like GIF. Obviously, for the workshop, people tend to upload anime in jpg. The game is the best jigsaw puzzle on Steam though, definitely worth it if you are into these kinds of stuff.

Lomax

Just realized Disney Infinity 3.0 (the FTP one) was pulled off Steam at the end of September. Had been putting off getting it due to the hefty download size but was finally in the mood to push through the bandwidth after beating the Star Wars prequel playset on console (the figures give you codes to use in the PC game, so it was a no additional cost action to duplicate your physical purchases into the PC game). They have a "Gold" version for a not terrible $30, but after going from a "no additional charge" model to a $30 one, it just sits badly. (-_-)

I've reported all of them, hopefully Valve will do something about it.

The Disney Infinity line was cancelled earlier this year. They announced that the titles would be pulled, but the singleplayer modes would still be up on Steam for people who purchased any DLC on the platform. Sadly, they can't check if you have non Steam character codes, so people who didn't have anything on Steam can't access the game anymore.

View the original listing and he has more copies.

Are the Star Wars modes online only or removed from the Gold Edition of Disney Infinity 3.0? I haven't been following the product close enough to know, but I am interested in seeing if they can do right by their fans.

It was only actually pulled when they released gold a few days ago. And gold is everything, which makes it a great set of star wars games for $30. But the people who only used Web codes get nothing and have to repurchase it, while if you bought even one piece of dlc from steam you got it free. So they did "right-ish" by their fans. Because they definitely can check to see if you used codes and give out steam keys, but they refuse to. Only people who bought directly from the online infinity store will be given keys. Yes, I had a long back and forth with their support and they don't care.

Sendou

So hypothetically I felt like playing Assassin's Creed game and I have finished 1, 2 and Brotherhood. Should I buy Pirate, French or British edition from Steam Winter Sale? I also have Revelations, 3 and Freedom Cry but from what I understand first 2 aren't really worth the time and Freedom Cry I'd rather play after I'm done with Black Flag in case I choose to buy that. So what say you? Price, graphics and how good the game is period are all factors.

Wok

It is weird, I have launched Uplay to check that I had all the 7 free games (and I did), but then I noticed that I am missing games that I had activated on Uplay during similar giveaways in the past.

Monooboe

So hypothetically I felt like playing Assassin's Creed game and I have finished 1, 2 and Brotherhood. Should I buy Pirate, French or British edition from Steam Winter Sale? I also have Revelations, 3 and Freedom Cry but from what I understand first 2 aren't really worth the time and Freedom Cry I'd rather play after I'm done with Black Flag in case I choose to buy that. So what say you? Price, graphics and how good the game is period are all factors.

WIll you be just playing one of them? In that case I would probably say go with Syndicate but AC4 is also worth a try just to experience sailing with a pirate ship.

Regginator

WIll you be just playing one of them? In that case I would probably say go with Syndicate but AC4 is also worth a try just to experience sailing with a pirate ship.

Revelations is worth it just for the great atmosphere of Constantinople/Istanbul and the awesome
Altaïr
flashbacks. I haven't played it in like 4 years so maybe my memories of it are a little rosy.

Though the modern-day story of Desmond was fucking terrible.

Sendou

Yeah only one from this sale. I remember hearing devs or journalist name dropped Wink Waker when the pre-release hype for AC4 was going on which made me 200% more interested to play it but I guess it was just indeed the pre-release hype.

Nzyme32

Look, there's only one series with Roundabout in it that we need on Steam:

Excuse me?!

WRer01w.png

PIiQLpi.gif

what if the squeenix box is like

rise of the tomb raider
dragon quest heroes
final fantasy ix
final fantasy x/x-2

The odds of that are about as high as me hooking up with Emilia Clarke (or at least how high I'd need to be to believe it happened)

Kinhow

I have a question, guys.

I see that GTA V, a game that I want to buy is 50% off until this friday only. Should I wait for the winter sale? Is there any chance that I have a better deal on this?

Endruen

I have a question, guys.

I see that GTA V, a game that I want to buy is 50% off until this friday only. Should I wait for the winter sale? Is there any chance that I have a better deal on this?

I sincerely think it will be the same discount if not better, so I would wait; that's why I didn't buy Darkest Dungeon.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Posted this in the Oxenfree |OT| but it's dead and I got no answers:

Could anybody here help me please? Thanks!
It doesn't have to do with
the other Alex in the reflections.
If you play NG+, you'll notice some things that weren't there before.
There will be radio machines you can use for the good ending.

As someone who beat it once, I didn't read the spoiler but
is the game's ending always the same in the first run
?
Yes, but
relationships will be different according to what you chose to do. E.G. matchmake for Ren and Nona, sacrifice Clarissa, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom