• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

So close to buying Warhammer Vermintide before the launch discount is gone. Only thing holding me back are no dedicated servers yet, only p2p. Missed the beta, any comments on the netcode?

Ozium

Indie Gala Renegade Anna bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/anna

Save your money. Get fantastic Steam Simulation games.
Pay $6.99 or more to get also these Steam games before price increases and SAVE 84% !

Gomo
Anna's Quest
Journey of a Roach

damn great bundle if you are a simulation fan...
what a steal, only 24 hours until they raise the price on this hot hot hot DEAL!

Phinor

So close to buying Warhammer Vermintide before the launch discount is gone. Only thing holding me back are no dedicated servers yet, only p2p. Missed the beta, any comments on the netcode?

Since it's not competitive in any way, I haven't found any problems with the lack of dedicated servers. I'm usually pretty sensitive to latency. I don't play BF4 online if I can't find a server with less than 40ms latency (ten years ago I wouldn't have any reason to join servers with latency over 20ms but these days such servers are but a dream). Disconnects happened a lot earlier in the beta but I haven't had any issues this past week. I would happily recommend Vermintide right now if it looks interesting to you.

The fact that it has a relatively big player base now around release is perhaps one reason to dive in now. Usually the bigger the player base, the better matchmaking works.

GaussTek

VanillaWare is "Exploring a Solution" to Bring Their Games to PC

When responding to a fan on Facebook, VanillaWare president George Kamitani said the company is considering to bring their games to PC, via Steam.

“[We are] currently exploring a solution for a pc version,” said Kamitani when responding to a fan asking if VanillaWare could port their games to Steam (Editor’s Note: We’ve omitted the direct link as this is Kamitani’s personal Facebook page).

Odin Sphere and Muramasa on PC?! YES PLEASE!!

Indie Gala Renegade Anna bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/anna

Save your money. Get fantastic Steam Simulation games.
Pay $6.99 or more to get also these Steam games before price increases and SAVE 84% !

Gomo
Anna's Quest
Journey of a Roach

damn great bundle if you are a simulation fan...
what a steal, only 24 hours until they raise the price on this hot hot hot DEAL!

lol is it April Fools already? I guess this is the cheapest Anna's Quest has been....if you want to pay $7 for that game

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
After forgetting about the matter for several weeks, I hopped on to Red Goddess' community hub and noticed that the dev who oversees the game on Steam saw fit to delete my follow-up post in the feedback thread asking if those who pledge USD$25 for the OST Edition can request a Steam key for the soundtrack, which was yanked from the store after a few weeks and won't come back for reasons that haven't been shared. I've sent off a e-mail asking the same question; hopefully it lands on the desk of someone more reasonable.

Saty

Obsidian Entertainment's Pillars of Eternity looks like it can support the studio's world-building ambitions. Obsidian and marketing/distribution partner Paradox Interactive today announced that the Kickstarted computer role-playing game has reached half a million copies sold worldwide.

That total includes copies of the game that were given to backers of the game's original 2012 Kickstarter campaign
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-10-23-pillars-of-eternity-sells-500-000

Lain

We at least the SE came with the original games so here's not much loss there :p

Yeah they came with the original, though I was disappointed that playing with the original graphics forced me into English only mode. I loved my old Italian version.
I just hope DOTT will receive a better treatment, because the game was really fun.

Tizoc

Yeah they came with the original, though I was disappointed that playing with the original graphics forced me into English only mode. I loved my old Italian version.
I just hope DOTT will receive a better treatment, because the game was really fun.

They're actually redoing DOTT's new art/graphics for this new release, so it's original game+newer art

I really want this statue.

12063465_10153664418217673_5706635720668421341_n.jpg

Dsyndrome

Zestiria 1.2 Patch Notes
Thank you for supporting Tales of Zestiria on PC. We have been working hard on fixing the issues that have been reported by players since the launch of the title.
Here is the list of the fixes of the Patch 1.2:
o Initial Vsync turned on by default / 60Hz
o Fixed issue that required a game reboot to save the key biding
o Fixed control issue in the Fashion menu to move the character with keyboard
o Fixed mouse malfunctioning issue in the Artes menu when the Control Mode is set to ‘Manual/Semi Auto’
o Fixed issue when Xbox 360 controller icons were not updated after rebind
o Fixed issue with Steam Controller not working when launching the game from Big Picture
o Fixed issues with saves when the Cloud Save is set to ‘Off’
o Fixed camera movements with the mouse moving rapidly along the camera's X axis
o Fixed issue to select equipment with the LMB in the Lord of Land Menu
o Fixed issue to switch item type with the LMB in the Item Menu

We are still working on further issues that are more time consuming to fix. We will update you shortly, please stay tuned.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.
BANDAI NAMCO Ent. Team

No way, Pistol Shrimp alone makes it more enjoyable! (i hate the "time pressure" in Spelunky, just not for me)

Edit: Mm and Trilobyte too!

and the best track in RL is narwhal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRu8Joqo8VA

We're getting closer to where we need to be with regards to japanese games on PC. Would rebuy them all and maybe even think about playing them. The PS2 SMT games will come, some day.

I'd rebuy Dragon's Crown and Muramasa to support them... even if I already platinum'ed both. Steam is my "collection" platform anyway. :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dragon's Crown is the only game i'd buy again from VW. The gameplay on the other 2 don't do much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom