• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav Rogue Legacy track is Broadside of the Broadsword.

My god, yes, it's amazing!

nuh_uh_conan_obrien.gif

Uzzy

I think the SFV beta should be up now for PC. I wouldn't know, because I'm still over an hour away from my rig.

Woe is I.

ArjanN

yea it is. i enjoyed spelunky more.

IMO Spelunky is the better, deeper game, but it's definitely harder.
Spelunky actually requires you to be become good at it. Rogue Legacy starts out hard, but if you keep at it eventually your upgrades outpace the difficulty, and it becomes pretty easy.

I'd prefer Dragon's Crown please, as that is their best game, but yes.

Aaron D.

I am seeing a disturbing lack of Rebel Galaxy in my activity feed. Here's some impressions from my first few hours of the game:

EnZqFbW.jpg

My feed has been quite active, all told.

Considering that the game has had zero marketing and has only been out for a few days, it seems like my Friends have taken to it quite enthusiastically.

Phinor

Spare copy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Portal 2 -- MB-1C0ADA2B95FB72ED - Taken by Darth Kupi. 4 entrants total.

t1445617658z1.png

Monooboe

Damn I need to get busy with Witcher 3, not long now till Fallout 4, it's wasn't till I saw the pic here that I remembered the game again and that it's soon.XD

Feels like I've been side-questing in W3 for 30 hours now or something. Good thing most of the sidequests are quite good and often more interesting than the mainline.

Tizoc

IMO Spelunky is the better, deeper game, but it's definitely harder.
Spelunky actually requires you to be become good at it. Rogue Legacy starts out hard, but if you keep at it eventually your upgrades outpace the difficulty, and it become pretty easy.

I'd prefer Dragon's Crown please, as that is their best game, but yes.
Port all their games to PC.

Damn I need to get busy with Witcher 3, not long now till Fallout 4, it's wasn't till I saw the pic here that I remembered the game again and that it's soon.XD

Feels like I've been side-questing in W3 for 30 hours now or something. Good thing most of the sidequests are quite good and often more interesting than the mainline.

If only others shared your
correct
opinion on the side quests.

Knurek

Just finished "Panda Caught in a Lie" puzzle in Paint it Back.
Boy, that one required some advanced techniques. Wasn't the hardest nonogram I've ever solved, but it's definitely a boss puzzle material.

Uzzy

Fallout 'beer' is real.

Fallout Beer is now available to pre-order in the UK, with Amazon set to begin shipping cases of 12 from November 5, Bethesda has announced.

Bethesda has teamed up with Carlsberg UK create a new beer inspired by Vault-Tec Industries and the Fallout franchise. The beer has been brewed using a unique blend of malted barleys combined with selected hops to create a "light coloured pilsner lager, with a refreshing zesty hoppy taste and a floral aroma".

Calling Carlsburg beer is some real bullshit.

EnZqFbW.jpg

My feed has been quite active, all told.

Considering that the game has had zero marketing and has only been out for a few days, it seems like my Friends have taken to it quite enthusiastically.

Excellent! I've only seen 5 that own it and around 30 added it to their wishlist. Like I posted earlier I am having a good time with it. They should patch in a quick save feature though, having to quit out to the menu to force a save is annoying. Otherwise it'll save whenever you leave a station. I am really liking the soundtrack.

I have a feeling I'll be deleting a lot of people from my friends list when I get sick of seeing the same Trails SC screens over and over and over again.

It's a well written JRPG that actually has a world that seems believable.

Are you counting the translation/localization in that?
I suppose there could be a decent main story somewhere in the game, but after seeing all of the screenshots of various "jokes" or whatever repeatedly posted to Steam by people on my FL, I have lost any interest I ever had in playing the game.

Where is Corpse Party PC doe...

Is this some sort of roadkill joke? o_O

Are you counting the translation/localization in that?
I suppose there could be a decent main story somewhere in the game, but after seeing all of the screenshots of various "jokes" or whatever repeatedly posted to Steam by people on my FL, I have lost any interest I ever had in playing the game.
I am, the jokes aren't that bad I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom