• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

JaseC. If you're reading this. Message me on Steam and stop snoozing. I'm trying to do something nice for you here.

:p

i think jasec fell asleep with his saoirse pillow, he usually don't ignore my posts directed at him

pls respond jasec

Aerocrane

New Alone in the Dark info

"FOUR HEROES

The Hunter, the Witch, the Priest and the Engineer each offer unique gameplay experiences with distinctive weapons, skills and powers.

MULTIPLAYER

Cooperative multiplayer modes let you battle The Darkness with all four characters, or build smaller teams for a greater challenge."

Looks like it will be a primarily co-op game. Pre-order cancelled.

Atari can't do anything right. No wonder the company has died so many times.

I hope it is possible to play through all of Dead Rising 3 in co-op. I've never played any of the previous Dead Rising games, how was the co-op handled there?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Now why would ALONE in dark be co-op...

Reasons. Seriously, I thought the co-op in everything! trend had died down.

And new thread.
dancexioum.gif

i think jasec fell asleep with his saoirse pillow, he usually don't ignore my posts directed at him

pls respond jasec

He does have a giant poster of The Lovely Bones, which is disturbing enough.

Mono

Im curious what you think makes it above average? My impression was that you just chase after a profession? Seemed like there was little in the way of character interaction and choice.

I play a lot of visual novel / dating/life sims, and a sad lot of them are absolute rubbish with broken English, terrible writing, and nonexistant plots, so my standards are pretty low for them!

Heileen 3 has wonderful art, a decent soundtrack, good writing, and some interesting characters.

It seemed to me that the professon endings weren't the primary goal, though!

It was a bit disappointing that your stats and relationships didn't really affect your interactions with other characters at all, which is the game's biggest downfall IMO, but I still think it's better than the average game of its genre!

StAidan

Man, I'm looking forward to Defense Grid 2. I never finished the first one since I was playing it at a busy time (Winter '11 Steam sale), but I've never had a more fun experience with tower defense, for or since.

def sim

I hope it is possible to play through all of Dead Rising 3 in co-op. I've never played any of the previous Dead Rising games, how was the co-op handled there?

It's possible to play the entirety of Dead Rising 3 in co-op, yes. The other player can join in while you're playing campaign if you set it to multi.

Sober

Gonna have to check out how DR3 plays, because I'm still deep into DR2OTR and it's a fun time waster or to burn podcasts on just mindlessly murdering zombies with hilarious weapons. Not sure if I need the upgrade package unless it does something extra neat.

Anteater

I got it as soon as Jane said to Clementine not to react and let Kenny show his real self. I thought it was obvious what happened.

Walking dead season 2 ending spoilers

Yea it was, but the hint basically tells you that Jane lied about the baby but doesn't really tell you she's killed him. Plus I think the baby is safer in the car in the parking lot right next to the building anyway during a snow storm.

Great title. That new thread smell.

Still go so many shit to play through, and we're rapidly approaching the fall season. It may be a good thing that everything's getting delayed to 2015.

Mono

It's so tempting to click spoiler text but I've been resisting! :X

I'm still playing TWD season 1! I'm trying to make everyone like me, which is impossible in a Telltale game!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
What is the cheapest thing I can buy to use for steam streaming? I'm leaning towards a 200$ laptop but wanted to see if y'all had any ideas!

Stitch

Gold Member
Oh, I didn't even know that Dead Rising 3 is already out in 5 days. Well maybe because I can't see the Store page... But it's already in my library :D

pahamrick

New month (almost) new thread. I'm continuing my fruitless endeavor of trying to actually get better at Europa Unversalis. It's not going very well.

Also, for a random bit of OT:
Due to having to get something repaired, I found out that oxygen is classified as a drug. Was I the only one in the world who did not know that? It was a mind blown moment.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
That new thread smell, oh yes :)

Also, anyone know if COD Ghosts Season Pass is region free ? Wouldn't mind getting it if it's a part of the current sale for the Extinction parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom