• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

It's ok, your decisions don't really matter anyway.

I don't really hate on them for that since the story itself is linear and it would be a nightmare to write a bunch of extra scenes that all lead to basically the same ending. It would definitely be different if there were distinctly different endings in their games!

It does feel a bit cheap when two different dialogue options lead directly to the same immidiate outcome! :X My TWAU game crashed one time and I choose a different dialogue option to discover this, oops!

onionfrog

Great thread title.

I'm really looking forward to Dead Rising 3. Crossing my fingers that It'll actually run decently with my I5 4440 and 2gb HD7850. I think their minimum specs actually listed a stronger graphics card... :/

I'm hoping that maybe we'll see both versions of Dead Rising 2 go on sale sometime this week too.

I should really work on my backlog instead of just playing more Dark Souls 2.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
For this thread:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dusk Golem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Evil Within (Not available in Eastern Europe, South America, Russia, some Asian countries) -- MB-7B5A47BE6241A2AF - Taken by r3n4ud. 163 entrants total.

t1409603793z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For all those who bought the tables for Pinball FX2 on it's recent sell, feel free to add me as a friend on Steam if you would like some competition on high score tables. It's a fun way to play, trying to get better and overcome others on the leaderboards.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
What, a new one already? I was just talking about how I bought Batman City three times. One on OnLive, another on 360, and now Steam for $4 the other week. I couldn't get into it the last two times, even though I loved Asylum. I think it's because City is overwhelming. There's a lot to do. I'll ignore the side quests and just play the main game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The Dear Leader, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Halo: Spartan Assault #2 -- MB-58FB433C127A131C
Halo: Spartan Assault -- MB-42BAEC6AB833CBF7

t1409530833z1.png

hope u win btw :)

Anteater

What, a new one already? I was just talking about how I bought Batman City three times. One on OnLive, another on 360, and now Steam for $4 the other week. I couldn't get into it the last two times, even though I loved Asylum. I think it's because City is overwhelming. There's a lot to do. I'll ignore the side quests and just play the main game.

Just ignore the sidequests

zkylon

zkylewd
imma stay out of giveaways until i beat tits

that's the zkylon promise

No one reads the first page is what I got from this post.
i don't read anything that doesn't happen at late night creepy steamgaf

like i basically wake up and see regular people steamgaf and just search my name a bunch of times to see if i've been mentioned (dat ego) and if not won't read lol

sorry :(

Arthea

I know that nobody reads OP, but something is wrong with text formatting in new releases section, just thought I'll mention.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
shelter 2? I think it got delayed

Aye, pushed back to late 2014 or early 2015 because after adding new tools to improve the game graphically (which includes the size of the world), glitches were popping up and animals weren't behaving properly due to pathfinding issues.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I can't believe it's already september, I only realized it because of this thread actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom