• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcupine

15075614546_fdf209f86b_z.jpg

Finally, over 200 games later!

Thank you jshackles for ~50€!

Terra_Ex

New thread time already... Feels a bit soon to be replaying Dragonfall but eh, I'll probably do it for the new content, I sure hope another campaign is in the pipeline though. Wasteland 2 and Planetarian are coming this month too, very nice, they'll tide me over for a while.

Back to idling.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Done idling! Thanks based jshackles and stumpokapow! now to wait for some big sale

Turfster

You shouldn't necessarily like them to play them: it's all about the kick™ of feeling scared shitless™ ! >:D

Someone gifted me Amnesia 2? years ago.
I almost had a heart attack and had to replace my soiled clothes after half an hour.
They're just not for me =p

Anteater

Also I just wanna say I dislike you all who have a different Steam name than their GAF name. >___>

haha, I remember salsa mentioned that and he's like "what's with your steam names? I bet some of you have a random dog photo with the name John"

That's actually not too far from the truth.

Miguel81

Dust An Elysian Tail looks so impressive. Even more so at 2.99. I don't understand the dislike for the character designs, as it just looks cute and colorful -- nothing offensive there.

Pakoe

Holy shit, i had no idea a new Gauntlet was being made. I played that shit sooo many times on the amiga with my brothers.

Porcupine

Dust An Elysian Tail looks so impressive. Even more so at 2.99. I don't understand the dislike for the character designs, as it just looks cute and colorful -- nothing offensive there.

It's a fantastic game, the hate for the art design is beyond me. Sure you don't have to like this style, but there is nothing different in it than in your typical anime.

L.O.R.D

just finished MIGHTY GUNVOLT
what a little good game
had fun with it
its very easy , except the last boss

any way..time for some giveaway
ModBot said:
Instructions for L.O.R.D:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (L.O.R.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEZ -- MB-826C5FBC29AEE760 - Taken by lukiluk. 2 entrants total.

t1409522434z1.png

Why are we in September already? It ain't September yet.

I finally got SweetFX working in Injustice. Switching between on and off now makes the default look look even more gross than I thought it did to begin with!

Copons

haha, I remember salsa mentioned that and he's like "what's with your steam names? I bet some of you have a random dog photo with the name John"

That's actually not too far from the truth.

Salsa better think for himself though.
I wonder how many salsas are on Steam right now, and considering his profile picture on Steam never matched with the one on GAF, well, I mean, it's considerably easy to add the wrong salsa.
Also it's kinda interesting to talk against him behind his back because he's probably playing some random stuff on his obsolescent handeld console.

The story is lame, the characters are lame, and the VO is hilariously bad. Everything else about it is fine, but extremely generic. When it comes down to it, overall it's a bad game.

Just noticed today I had 10 years Steam Birthday.

NWfeOiW.jpg

No enhanced steam to help you celebrate?
If so, for shame...

For this thread:

I was just kidding with the comment on your purchase, but thank you for the chance to win this. Amazing, considering you've already given away a copy previously (I think).

Yay, new thread and what a nice one! Love that title :D :D

No.

So many great giveaways! How is Halo Spartan Assault btw:)

It's the best Halo game I've ever played (out of Halo Reach, Halo 3, and parts of Halo 2).

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
She's actually the most coward animal EVER in the world.
Probably got it from me though, as I'm the kind of guy who had a nervous breakdown during the first 10 minutes of Silent Hill 2. :D

that's not really what I meant, but ... well - ok then xD haha

Miguel81

The story is lame, the characters are lame, and the VO is hilariously bad. Everything else about it is fine, but extremely generic. When it comes down to it, overall it's a bad game.

I've enjoyed Odin Sphere and Muramasa, and I don't mind a bad story as long as the gameplay is sufficiently fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom