• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

The first 10 minutes? You could have at least waited until you got to the apartments.

Nope.
IIRC it was in the path between the public toilets and the actual town. It was a wood or something, anyway the ground was grassy and it was like a curved road so you could never see more than a couple of meters beyond.
It was totally clear nothing was going to happen, and yet at some point I jumped up and like shut down the PS2.
(eventually I got enough balls to finish that game, but the scars were too deep and I've never played a survival horror again :( )

that's not really what I meant, but ... well - ok then xD haha

Got that, but it applied pun notwithstanding. :D

Shadownet

Banned
I don't think I got an answer for this. But I asked in the last thread if anyone heard anything from yakkue? She haven't post in a long time. Her Steam profile is private too..

I'm just wondering what happened.

Asgaro

What in the hell, how does that even happen! o,e

That never happened...

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

photoshop!

It's a real post you can find in the previous thread with the search function.
Nothing to add to this.
:p

Miguel81

She's actually the most coward animal EVER in the world.
Probably got it from me though, as I'm the kind of guy who had a nervous breakdown during the first 10 minutes of Silent Hill 2. :D

You'll have a heart attack by the time you get to the Historical Society(a version of Hell itself).

Edit: I see that you made it through the game. At least the scars came from the GOAT survival horror game.

Mono

Why are we in September already? It ain't September yet.

I finally got SweetFX working in Injustice. Switching between on and off now makes the default look look even more gross than I thought it did to begin with!

Omg, can you screenshot the settings you're using for Injustice? That's a great idea to use SweetFX! It's so unfortunate that default Injustice looks so dark and bland.

Thorgal

Just finnally got around to Finishing Broken sword : Serpent curse .

Really Tickled my Nostalgia bone .

Also , Nice Thread btw .

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I don't think I got an answer for this. But I asked in the last thread if anyone heard anything from yakkue? She haven't post in a long time. Her Steam profile is private too..

yakkue's a she?

Some great stuff coming this month. I really hope gauntlet turns out great. Makes me think about that DS game that never was. What ever happened to that anyway?

B-but she (?) was just last online 44 minutes ago according to Steam.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Now I can't access the Steam store just when I have the funds to buy EU4.

Beelzebubs

Bet all of your items away on CSGO Lounge.

I did :( Hence I want to play so much. Did something completely stupid a couple of weeks ago, spent £10 on cases, won a stattrack butterfly knife. Sold it for £130 then decided to use the money to buy more cases to try and double up as got incredibly greedy.

The rarest thing I got from around 40 cases was a Nova Koi. I then bet all the surplus items on CSGOlounge..... and now I'm down to around £1.30 worth of skins. I did manage to buy enough keys to pick up a couple of games though.

Cautionary tale CS:GO gambling is addictive!

Anteater

She doesn't seem to post a lot judging from the post history, other than 3-4 posts per day at most, but her last activity was on 26th, do you have her on your steam friendlist?

Copons

You'll have a heart attack by the time you get to the Historical Society(a version of Hell itself).

Edit: I see that you made it through the game. At least the scars came from the GOAT survival horror game.

Yup!
All in all, even if it was way too intense for me, I deeply loved that experience and I guess most of my fascination for some kind of things.
Like I dunno, I may be the only dude in a mostly sunny area to actually prefer fog to sun.
Or the one time a mannequin company asked me to design their website but when I visited their showroom I backed away as fast as I could. :D

maneil99

I did :( Hence I want to play so much. Did something completely stupid a couple of weeks ago, spent £10 on cases, won a stattrack butterfly knife. Sold it for £130 then decided to use the money to buy more cases to try and double up as got incredibly greedy.

The rarest thing I got from around 40 cases was a Nova Koi. I then bet all the surplus items on CSGOlounge..... and now I'm down to around £1.30 worth of skins. I did manage to buy enough keys to pick up a couple of games though.

Cautionary tale CS:GO gambling is addictive!

That's just stupid

Beelzebubs

That's just stupid

Oh I know. No excuse other than it was a good idea at the time. Wasn't too sad about it as it wasn't "real" money. I only wasted around £10 of actual cash. Was a learning experience though :p Since then I've stopped all betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom