• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
The whole Port Beg ban thing has been stated to be more about people derailing a thread with it. The thread itself wasn't exactly created to discuss some dude fighting Rodin and was speculation about some sort of announcement, so it hardly makes sense to come down on a separate thread.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
do we know that they were removed by volvo? because the DH guys having a hissy fit and just pulling their games is entirely plausible too

I don't think it was Valve. Valve disables subs when it removes games; DH's are still "available".

Edit: Ah, Lombardi confirmed Valve did delist them. Just as well I remembered about those music players yesterday.

yuraya

MGS2 was a great game but it was a downgrade in all ways compared to MGS1 except the visuals. And being a PS2 game instead of PS1 meant the visuals had to be better. At the end of the day tho the boss fights, audio, stealth, atmosphere and characters were all a step back in 2.

Kojima's saving grace with it was the wild ending and all the trolling//easter eggs. It made MGS2 to this day stand out. It will always be memorable because it was just too fundamentally advance for its time.

PaulSane

I'm about to buy Diablo 3 and play the shit out of it. Pray for me.

I had fun on Steam at least, while it lasted.

I'm not sure whether to praise you for a good choice of game, or try to stop you before it's too late :D I have about 600 hours invested in it, but i've been playing on and off since release - it's definitely a much better game now than it was before the expansion.

Hooray.

n96wkE4.png

Jesus.

Li Kao

MGS2 was a great game but it was a downgrade in all ways compared to MGS1 except the visuals. And being a PS2 game instead of PS1 meant the visuals had to be better. At the end of the day tho the boss fights, audio, stealth, atmosphere and characters were all a step back in 2.

Kojima's saving grace with it was the wild ending and all the trolling//easter eggs. It made MGS2 to this day stand out. It will always be memorable because it was just too fundamentally advance for its time.

No kidding, I think I'm still not over the transition from *pick any MGS boss* to crazy bomber on roller blades.

redlacs

regardless of what you think about steam achievements, this is an awesome and unmatched milestone that has been reached today by one fellow achievement enthusiast

1000.png

while some are still nitpicking on Bioshock Remaster graphics, he has already beaten it and made it his #1000. hats off!

Monooboe

regardless of what you think about steam achievements, this is an awesome and unmatched milestone that has been reached today by one fellow achievement enthusiast

1000.png

while some are still nitpicking on Bioshock Remaster graphics, he has already beaten it and made it his #1000. hats off!

Whoa, that really is impressive. I need to step up my game, with my 14 perfect games haha.

I feel slightly sad that I never completed my Digital Homicide collection. Missed out of Dungeons of Kragmor by all accounts their least shit game.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

I was hoping to be the first to post that milestone, but I'm still a few off. I think it has to do with the number of titles you purchased before the queue system showed up (or off-site keys you activated before the steam page went live enough to go into your queue), since stuff you own doesn't show up in the queue system.

a0oW1WC.png

Knurek

1000.png

Other 999 made with SAM? ;)

I'm not sure whether to praise you for a good choice of game, or try to stop you before it's too late :D I have about 600 hours invested in it, but i've been playing on and off since release - it's definitely a much better game now than it was before the expansion.

I haven't played Diablo since 2 like 10 years ago... I was really young and it was my dad's. Lot of fun alongside AoE2.

I think I'll get a copy as soon as my classes are settled on.

Tellaerin

Wow, either Yiik is pretentious or incapable of proper satire

You made me curious enough to try to find out what a YIIK was. After poking around on the website, "yiik" pretty much sums up my reaction. It looks like the distilled essence of hipsterism in RPG form, bleh.

Is there any way to change the language of the voice acting in Mirror's Edge Catalyst? It doesn't seem to have a specific option for it, and changing the language of the Origin client did nothing for the game itself.

Wok

I have been not interested in more games than you ever viewed.

ttHa0VD.png

Come to me. However, I have seen fewer games than you... It has to be titles that I own and mark as not interesting which explain the difference.

xnqiA6P.png

If you want to see which games someone who is not interested in so many videogames is waiting for...
for next week, it is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217075750&postcount=5496
and for next year, it is there: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217086796&postcount=5540

Banzai

Just saw Civ 5 is 90 percent off on steam. Should I buy it if I'm more into strategy games where you focus on building rather than wars and stuff?

For example, I like games like Anno.

Monooboe

Just saw Civ 5 is 90 percent off on steam. Should I buy it if I'm more into strategy games where you focus on building rather than wars and stuff?

For example, I like games like Anno.

Yes! I usually avoid going to war in Civ games, so there are other ways to "win".

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Banner Saga -- MB-DC9A9F7FB6B42C35 - Taken by Hakkelus. 9 entrants total.
Town of Salem -- MB-4D6D4407447EAD62 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-882A0350F275CF2A - Taken by voodooray
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-FA53BF18775FA2C9 - Taken by Mikurden. 8 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-140E0C0B2ABEB962 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Stumpokapow
Sheltered -- MB-3248421A5CE16538 - Taken by Eila. 8 entrants total.
The Masterplan -- MB-42FA5C2B606F4907 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.

t1474114403z1.png

Deques

999vmbgn.jpg

How do you celebrate your 1000th game?

The usual, buy some crap game such as Bad Rats

1000.png

almost 30k achieves? I am jealous

fantomena

The technical issues really hampered my enjoyment of that game.

I found the framerate to be so bad I couldn't enjoy it.

Says a bit since I have usually no problem with 30 FPS.

If the framerate was actually good, I have no diea what it was. Game felt very janky and slow at least.

999vmbgn.jpg

How do you celebrate your 1000th game?

Buy bad rats (damn someone suggested it as well)

Well here's some keys :

A7438-2IKFK-PJ8NI the journey down - chapter one steam
B7NL8-A33FZ-BLP0H rush bros steam
3I63I-L0L7W-HI7RJ sang-froid - tales of werewolves
9BPAZ-QAGRD-G3XY6 finding teddy
M78LP-A4KL4-KZ932 Evil Quest
Bridge it (plus) (Steam key):MK0VT-YYZTH-PMPJZ
MMY97-I6WL3-68JJJ : Greed Black Borders
8YH9A-36KTL-VJEYN Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages steam
LG5KV-39AZW-CJIZ4 Rythm Destruction
FBB23-BK5IM-IV8LH gentlemen! steam
4XP2R-W7VN6-LGTMT world war 3 black gold
Tropico 3 gold steam 350CT-Z26MT-YKZVC
Shadow Man Steam Key: ZCJ0D-Q0T5M-JY3EC
FYY7W-YR6KX-5DL2E pressure steam
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth Steam Key: C58YN-4QFND-PATCW
SOL: Exodus Steam Key: 5T8CG-DGDQE-20IBH
65CP4-R2IK8-ZAAKJ Lunar Flight steam
JCNBG-VAMHI-VX8V8 lunar pack steam
Hacker Evolution Games (Steam key):GZFJZ-28DD7-27HT5
SkyDrift Steam Key: 83BDA-0Y4XT-64YR5
MI6VP-X0ZIC-J7LLX huntsman the orphanage
45J2G-M32GJ-QLM63 larva mortus
KZKCC-VCHZZ-9CI96 samaritan paradox
x-blades FQLNN-JB032-BM5M7 steam
QL9XD-F6FEE-FWEE4 crusader kings steam
PR6N0-P23MM-7YEHJ culling of the cows
5QYLE-PJ7KN-4W52J Bridge It Steam Key
Europa Universalis III Complete | Steam Key: WNA8X-028RH-IGXWB
QXP9V-B48IV-BFZ58 dream pinball 3d steam
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf Steam Key: 0JZ88-44XHB-9L2J0 Copy to Clipboard
32LI2-ZVK0Q-KG4FG Oozi - Earth Adventure
NecrovisioN Steam Key: GNQKK-YZ8MI-VQCIA
5969T-4NJC9-6G6CT Mini Motor Racing Evo
IENVQ-K92DM-AL9IW Face Noir steam
DMF5E-R2J8W-THCRX rush bros steam
M36GD-354M0-FNFEZ 8bitboy
T4MHV-ATZR6-NZ9DP Splatter Blood Red Edition
QRLHM-LYW8C-Y0Y35 turba steam
9D24Y-RJ4F8-A2K33
2QM07-VPHJX-K8AEV solar flux
Cubetractor Steam Key: 5ICWR-807BV-PFYA4 Copy to Clipboard
A6YV4-W2E27-V7ED0 a valley without wind steam
M75I8-I32MC-MI9FJ rhytmn destruction
MLIRQ-ILEFZ-4BMWJ krunch
BDI37-ZBXWR-A5FWL organ trail steam
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (amazon) WBXVA-2202P-X54XA
YWZHD-NVF34-VIGI9 : Trapped Dead
R24XT-V2426-2R6L7 alien shooter 2 steam
FLM58-03J0M-QZ6KD major mayhem
IXGCX-D9J92-R66G2
KRPTY-IZD5W-LE9NG primal fears steam
DWTFQ-WKELQ-J3Z0Q gravity badgers steam
GFJVE-XD3QX-MLER9 Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Pool Nation Steam Key: 3ZEVN-M0397-5QNX4 Copy to Clipboard
International Snooker Steam Key: Copy to Clipboard
7EV3F-8C7VE-2MFL8 : Swords & Soldiers HD
0FTYT-KZPC3-7W877 card city nights steam
TFF6Z-YXMBA-GQCKT Stellar Impact Steam
EvilQuest Steam Key: XDYFG-W5QCH-QI3GW Copy to Clipboard
PDWFF-IK2JP-WKW9T enclave gold steam
MVQMC-L4LKD-NN8DJ steam survivor squad
HPDPB-DME5B-AA890 exceed 2 - steam
System Shock 2 Steam Key: NWPFM-VEK7N-G74ZC
Hammerfight Steam Key: D95WT-Y3DDX-E8J6B
C90XK-JNMIY-NRH63 Cargo Commander
Haegemonia Double Pack Steam Key: ENP3V-FCQVL-JQ942
The Few Steam Key: 08HFR-Z6JD0-F4LK4
P8XWI-CQWF9-Q0TF2 Commander Conquest Of The Americans Gold Steam
Cognition Episode 3 PBH3P-MLMZG-ECLJ6 steam
3ICFY-678Z3-JRIMC Doc Clock Steam
Europa Universalis III Complete Steam Key: W0RY6-VJDQW-CQPKN
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space steam RHP3E-BWT44-4PAV8
gun metal A6AD5-GH9WF-0V9KW steam
YKTY8-IZLN6-W8QCH chompy chomp chomp
Puddle Steam Key: 8RXWW-CX5N7-BBNGE
4N68Q-CBW9T-47ZAX bad bots steam
Q75QG-MK05Y-GK9VA defy gravity
Freedom Fall Steam Key: EGAT6-B70A8-GC9Q2
ALE9K-LAVT7-BHXPY Oknytt
ampu-tea steam WZT4Q-63TF6-Z0N33
ZGKJE-JNFXV-TWD2A They Breathe
Major Mayhem (Steam) C73T3-3PM9K-LJPMH
war of the human tanks steam PBJ0Z-RLXWP-BL6EZ
Alien Spidy Steam Key: KQ0HA-PER85-2C7Q6
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler Steam Key: CWDE7-LLRFZ-AXFBZ Copy to Clipboard
QYMDF-XEGCW-KH0M7 whos that flying steam
VAVV7-RL9GR-T4KVJ hero of the kingdom
AICW3-J0Z9E-506MX ittle dew steam
Product Code: XZBZE-V8YMM-E20QZ missing link
8AAAR-8T9DX-I2Q2W Majesty Gold HD
XCJTZ-LIVIX-23TFP white noise online
0FJIJ-NAVKN-6RVXM star wolves 3 - civil war
Postmortem: One Must Die Steam Key: EGDQ5-2DBV6-4NG9K Copy to Clipboard
VYT45-XQC9I-K0VWV Solar Flux
8BitBoy Steam Key: 45ADA-CC0DW-FW04C
KEBOFNXQPCHLHCUZ oil rush steam
Two Worlds - Epic Edition 2ZA2R-QWYC5-WNAJZ
0NWCY-Z4MLV-0G0X0 steam 39 steps
naval warfare steam 9PEM8-G05EP-NH65A
NNAEF-7QZ0Q-LMQ52 : Grotesque Tactics
6NTNC-MYMEY-LZEEM planets under attack steam
super trench attack steam NLFAE-TPDEP-8NG9W
duke nukem manhattan project EXB0W-F4T4I-KITPV
EKT2C-REHJY-0HWDL world war 2 time of wrath steam
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta steam 3HPXC-V34FN-WA4VQ
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent Steam Key: GI869-XAQV9-2FY5A
3089 – Futuristic Action RPG FPS Steam Key: XMEK0-QC3PN-X8D42
7GDWD-WR0RR-R9MKV mayhem intergalactic steam
9FDVP-KJE9C-DKZM2 cognition ep1 steam
2YBCN-3HV9Y-IQCLT Magicka DLC steam
World War II: Panzer Claws FXZ76-DRZ8Z-VDJDT
QuestRun MRGIN-PZYW2-RIJ5T steam
727MT-2MRMY-KYCMQ cognition ep2 steam

It's mostly random crap so go ahead and activate :| Please take two or three tops!
If you want to send me money through paypal bazooll@gmail.com thank you I'm broke from buying steam games. These games are mostly worthless so go ahead and take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom