• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Valve finally implementing key redeeming through the site, for how many years have the customers asked for it? What about that client update, did we get any news about it or still on Valve Time®?

yuraya

Nice to see Valve finally implementing key redeeming through the site, for how many years have the customers asked for it? What about that client update, did we get any news about it or still on Valve Time®?

Not yet. I'm guessing we will know what the new Steam client is after reading about it in some blog 10 years from now.

xist

I don't even want the cards....
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xist, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Turn Around -- MB-B9F77ED2C20430FE - Taken by Orakio Rob

Jawmuncher

Omg, i really need to finish both Bayonetta and Vanquish.
But i am playing Hellblade rn., LiS: BtS is releasing tomorrow... :/
I mean only one episode is releasing tomorrow and hellblade isn't more than what 15 hours?

So if you have a weekend to kill play Vanquish. The games high length is like 6 hours and that's playing on hard.

AHA-Lambda

No Dishonored or Cuphead in the OP?
For shame! D:

Edit: seriously though I only just seen it but why is the thread so early? :/

Li Kao

I think I'm in the mood to finish Blood & Wine. Amazing, Witcher 3 is the game where I had the most numerous burnouts. I'm what, in my second year on it ?
I love it, but it is simply too much for me to handle.

Deques

I tried the new activation page. It worked so much faster than going through the tedious steps in the client :D

Looks like you'll get confirmation mail after each activation

Parsnip

Holy shit... The day I thought I'd never see is here.

Does this mean the client revamp is close?

That's actually an interesting point. Maybe the client revamp will remove the way it currently handles code redeeming in favor of just opening this webpage. Though I have to imagine that they both work very similarly behind the scenes, so it would be more of a visual change than anything.

Who knows though.

Durante

What's far more scary and likely is that they make a new "modern" client that almost everyone including GAF loves and that I find annoying since it lacks some of the functionality the current desktop client (that I'm pretty happy with) has.

MUnited83

For you.
What's far more scary and likely is that they make a new "modern" client that almost everyone including GAF loves and that I find annoying since it lacks some of the functionality the current desktop client (that I'm pretty happy with) has.

this is what i'm expecting tbh

I'm a sucker for Warhammer fantasy games. I'm still playing Warhammer Quest, WQ2 is coming soon to mobile (hoping for a Steam port), I still haven't played the Warhammer Arcane Magic game I bought last month and I'm downloading the first Vermitide right now (got it from a giveaway yesterday).

Yeah, i don't understand what's the point of this sequel too, unless they're planing major changes and completely different enemies. Also, who the hell is lashman and why he is adding me? Looks like a lot folks from here are in his friends list.

Jawmuncher

Yeah, i don't understand what's the point of this sequel too, unless they're planing major changes and completely different enemies. Also, who the hell is lashman and why he is adding me? Looks like a lot folks from here are in his friends list.

He's the ghost of Christmas past. Add him.

Tonton

I'm going to buy Seven and hope I get into the VIII beta. They didn't send out responses yet, right?

I'm kinda hoping for that scenario too haha i just really want Ys VIII at launch for that silver armor but don't have the funds for both and am not sure about the localization yet

No idea if they sent anything but the game is releasing in two weeks so you'd hope they are starting already

I'm going to buy Seven and hope I get into the VIII beta.

You're probably going to hate me for this, but these are the Falcom games I own on Steam:

Trails in the Sky FC
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana

And these are the ones I have actually finished:

Ys The Oath in Felghana
Well, that's it.

I feel like I'm sitting on a gold mine ^_^

Pachimari

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is super weird. It worked fine yesterday, but today I can't put my truck into gear. So it is stuck in neutral. Ugh. So I tried setting up a new profile and it says my wheel isn't detected even though in-game it detects it just fine, and when I unplug the wheel from my PC it is detected lmao.

lazerfox

Agreed, I hope Valve doesn't change too much. All I need them to rework is the Big Picture Mode. It's so ugly and browsing the store feels like a chore.

Arthea

ha! I somehow thought that Blue Reflection is in November, so much for not buying anything this month then.
Why it doesn't have a store page so close to release I wonder though

gelf

Yep I expect this with every services new client update and I'm rarely proved wrong. You then spend years waiting for features the new client broke to be restored.

Spotify removed drag and drop support for local files years ago in its last major update and its still missing and few people seem to care unfortunately.

Lain

Ahahaha, oh you!
No way the general board loves something Steam/Valve related.

Damn I'm still pondering if I get this or VIII >.>

You get both, obviously.

No, seriously... get both.

Ascheroth

You're probably going to hate me for this, but these are the Falcom games I own on Steam:

Trails in the Sky FC
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Ys The Oath in Felghana
Well, that's it.

I feel like I'm sitting on a gold mine ^_^
Nah, just means you still have some quality gaming time in store for you!

Well.... these are the Falcom games I own on Steam:
Gurumin
Trails in the Sky FC
Trails in the Sky SC
Trails in the Sky the 3rd
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana
Ys The Ark of Napishtim
Xanadu Next

Gurumin
Trails in the Sky FC
Trails in the Sky SC
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana
Ys The Ark of Napishtim
Xanadu Next

And these are the ones I've finished multiple times:
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana

:p

Tonton

You get both, obviously.

No, seriously... get both.
I'd love to get all these Falcom games day 1 but money is a concern unfortunately
I could get VIII but it'd get in the way of me getting SEVEN and Zwei

Nah, just means you still have some quality gaming time in store for you!

Well.... these are the Falcom games I own on Steam:
Gurumin
Trails in the Sky FC
Trails in the Sky SC
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana
Ys The Ark of Napishtim
Xanadu Next

Gurumin
Trails in the Sky FC
Trails in the Sky SC
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana
Ys The Ark of Napishtim
Xanadu Next

And these are the ones I've finished multiple times:
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys I
Ys II
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana

:p

I have all of them but I didn't beat Gurumin or Xanadu yet haha I got near the end on both but just stopped playing
And technically I didn't beat Cold Steel on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom