• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of appreciate how destiny 2 doesn't give a fuck if you know the story or not

after playing through the story mission and the one strike whatever that is, i didn't really like it, it kind of felt like fancier borderlands but this is gonna be really expensive so none of my friends will buy it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Fall of the New Age Premium Edition -- MB-58286D4306D90C0C - Taken by voodooray
Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger -- MB-8709A91677AFC137 - Taken by Mikaju
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition -- MB-7B501923FCD2D8D1 - Taken by abelasabel
Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition -- MB-C4424638418E1103 - Taken by texhnolyze

Monooboe

I've been going crazy and been hordning steam cards and I have several badges lined up to crafted, but I'm waiting to winter sale to craft them, though the temptation is so bad haha.XD

Also hey bobnowhere, you need to use steam autheticator, you are the only one on steamtradematcher who I can trade Tyranny cards with but it said the trade will be put on hold.XD

I've been going crazy and been hordning steam cards and I have several badges lined up to crafted, but I'm waiting to winter sale to craft them, though the temptation is so bad haha.XD

Also hey bobnowhere, you need to use steam autheticator, you are the only one on steamtradematcher who I can trade Tyranny cards with but it said the trade will be put on hold.XD

Just send a trade, it should only be 24 hours wait.

I have almost 4k cards built up now, one day I'll get around to selling them though I don't fancy the time it will take!

Monooboe

Just send a trade, it should only be 24 hours wait.

I have almost 4k cards built up now, one day I'll get around to selling them though I don't fancy the time it will take!

It says the trade will be held for 15 days? I'll send it anyway, I'm not in a hurry.:D

It says the trade will be held for 15 days? I'll send it anyway, I'm not in a hurry.:D

Ah, probably since we've only been friends since March, there's a higher limit. There are people here that I been friends with for years and the wait for those trades is only 24 hours.

There's some weird pricing error/bungle going on with FF XI atm. in some places it's -0.41 euros but for me it's $2.79 but it changes to $12.79 on the final payment confirmation page even after adding it to my cart at $2.79.

Lain

Destiny 2 plays beautifully. I gotta close chrome to not crash but hey, it plays beautifully.
My only issue was when at the end of the tutorial the evil dude was speaking Italian while my character was speaking English.

FLD

There's some weird pricing error/bungle going on with FF XI atm. in some places it's -0.41 euros but for me it's $2.79 but it changes to $12.79 on the final payment confirmation page even after adding it to my cart at $2.79.

Ha, thanks. It's 9,99$ for me right now. I don't think I'll ever play it, I just want it to complete the series, but the usual 19,99$ sale price is way too high for that. I told myself I wouldn't get it until it hit 10$ or less.

Destiny 2 plays beautifully. I gotta close chrome to not crash but hey, it plays beautifully.
My only issue was when at the end of the tutorial the evil dude was speaking Italian while my character was speaking English.
Destiny has a deep lore about space Italians.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if you told me 2 years ago that I was considering getting a Mario x Rabbids game instead of the brand new XCOM expansion, I would bitch slap you, like you would rightfully deserve mind you, at the time at least.

Monooboe

Man, very tempted on Dead Cell for 7 euros! Since I can't really play it right now it would be smarter to just wait... hmh.

Ah, probably since we've only been friends since March, there's a higher limit. There are people here that I been friends with for years and the wait for those trades is only 24 hours.

Aah ok, I don't think I've traded with anyone since they added those wait times. Other than trade bots.

wazoo

If Valve doesn't add a well marked link for this soon, I'm just going to add it to user's account dropdown in Enhanced Steam when they're signed in.

I'll need to find some keys to register to test, but yes I believe this could easily be scripted and/or modified to allow a bulk copy/paste operation

I can send you a few keys by PM.

Deques

It seems not to work anymore, signed up a new account and the coupon code doesn't work anymore :(

really wanted Dead Cells :(

Xater

Destiny 2 PC is funny, because handcannons and Hunters are immediately OP now. Main reason being headshots are trivial.

Grief.exe

Too bad it's showing as negative for me, I can't add it to cart. One of those games I'd like to try out, but Square never gives it a proper sales price.

SteamDB showing it's only available in Canada right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom