• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

Thanks again for the trade, Saikyo :)

[H]
L4D2
Smoker
Splitter
Boomer
Jockey

Coupons
50% OFF Omerta - City of Gangsters
50% OFF No Time to Explain
50% OFF Defense Grid: The Awakening
50% OFF Garry's Mod
75% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE
66% OFF Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
50% OFF Cities in Motion

[W]
Anything from Super Meat boy/Half life 2

I will give away coupons for free, but if anyone has a spare card from BoI I'd appreciate it.
Just quote what you want.

For the new page

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
So are they supposed to be adding any new games today? Does it usually happen around 1 pm eastern?

Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be the update days so far (besides last week), I remember the updates happening around 2 pm est though.

Maybe they're holding off new trading card updates for the summer sale, where they will be part of whatever summer camp ticket meta-game they're planning (if they're planning one).

Tzr.png

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/1/864972399750524046/

Sho Nuff

Banned
I designed the Skulls set, one of them makes Jake totally uncomfortable (the live-action Akamoto card). Reduced it from 8 to 7 cards so you'd still get 4 drops. Go get em!

edit: Also, one of the emoticons was a crossbones, but :crossbone: was already taken, so I switched it to :xbone: . I did not realize what I had done until Borut pointed it out to me.

Tomodachi

Bought one mystery card, got 25+€ on my wallet made with cards, seemed the right thing to do.

don't disappoint me Garry :(

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I've bought one, stupidly probably. They keep popping up for about £1.50ish but it took 3 attempts to grab one at that price. Hopefully it's worth holding on to!
I crafted a badge, sold the mystery card, bought cards with the mystery funds to make another badge, and now I'm trying to sell my second mystery card so I can continue the cycle.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I crafted a badge, sold the mystery card, bought cards with the mystery funds to make another badge, and now I'm trying to sell my second mystery card so I can continue the cycle.

Yep

Just realised you get one for badge crafting.

Made a L4D one for about £1, sold the extra card, will continue in this fashion.

Next up, Blocks That matter, maybe.

So i just got into trading cards and I'm assuming the drops are ultra random? I was playing super meat boy for maybe an hour yesterday and I've been playing for around 2 hours today and I haven't had any drops =(. I still got two drops left on my counter.

Stop It

Wait, you get a mystery card EVERY time you craft any badge?

Looks that way, at least the first one after this has started. I need to wait a while to get my next badge crafted as awaiting drops but I'm sure others here have made 2 badges+ by now and can confirm.

Tomodachi

Mystery cards are already at the point where it's not worth to buy all the cards to craft a badge, get a mystery card and sell it.

Stop It

Mystery cards are already at the point where it's not worth to buy all the cards to craft a badge, get a mystery card and sell it.

Yeah, that price crash came rather quickly!

Thankfully I just about managed to make the extra money back from selling a mystery card from a badge craft to make up for buying it at a higher price than they are now.

Now of course...what will these cards end up being. Something tells me we're not long from finding out.

Uhyve

Want:
Portal 2 - Destruction
Portal 2 - GlaDOS
Portal 2 - The Lab
Portal 2 - Mannequin

Have:
Magicka - Earth Element
Magicka - Water Element
Psychonauts - Edgar
Psychonauts - Sheegor
Serious Sam 3 - Gnaar