• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Releases on April 26, 2024 | State of Play

kyussman

This fucking dictatorship, you cant express your opinion without getting banned in there? What the fucking is point of gaming forum like that?
Authoritarian mentally ill cunts need a place to gather too.....don't be such a bigot,lol.The real question is why someone who doesn't fit that criteria would post there.

QiCBN9T.png

Banned to the Coom Club.

"Boys Club Behavior"

If retardera ever got bought out by a outside company that's not woke they should ban all the feminazis on that site and say that "Displaying Feminazis Club Behavior"

kyussman

That is really pathetic of that site.Its a game and the woman is wearing a cool outfit.why would you ban someone because he/she ( yes there are only two genders in this world) liked the designs or animations.
The moderator who banned that person is probably a trans/non binary nutcase who is scared of their own shadow and the very thought of another human being especially a woman being physically attractive makes them so fucking angry because they hate themselves so much.

kyussman

Trying not to get too excited, but the showing left it looking it's best yet. Could miss that British accent, though.
I don't know,when she started talking and didn't sound like a very tiny mouse my interest in the game increased a lot,lol.....I am a Brit though,so a bit biased.

SSfox

Sony should consider buying this studio if it end up succes, or at least do more deals and editing

Fuck yeah dude. I can't wait to play this in front of my wife.
If my wife is jalouse of a video game character then she doesn't deserve to be my wife.

Baki

I respect your opinion, but that's not going to happen. About 95% of the games that even interest me on a yearly basis also release on PC, so it wouldn't make sense for me to spend that much money on something that would just sit collecting dust. That's what eneded up happening with my PS4. I suppose I've just truly been done with consoles that aren't from Nintendo for a long time now. With that being said, I'm getting a Steam Deck OLED soon and I'm definitely grabbing the Switch 2 when it finally arrives in stores as well. These two will be my last console/handheld purchases for the next several years.
Why not get Bloodborne for your PS4. Sounds like you already have a platform for back catalogue games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Screenshot-2024-02-01-112806.png

And we all know the real reason for the locked door buddy :messenger_smirking:
I don’t understand how game that has zero nudity or sex, it just has revealing cloths disturb these people and yet games like Last of Us 2 that has full on nudity and showing humping each other but that’s okay and no need to lock the doors for that……what is the logic behind that?

Last edited:

Baki

"Boys Club Behavior"

If retardera ever got bought out by a outside company that's not woke they should ban all the feminazis on that site and say that "Displaying Feminazis Club Behavior"
They were bought in 2021. Sold for 4m. Owner took all the money. Mods got nothing. A bit ironic for a site whose staff kept banging on about workers getting cut out from the value they create.

I expected nothing but got pleasantly surprised (and not due to the T&A).

What surprised the most are the graphics and production values - how is this possible ? Isn't this a small time company comprised of a few people ?
Either they're extremely talented, or, judging by the info during the presentation, Sony studios helped them a lot.

There's also that Chinese DMC x FF character action game that's been in development since forever by that one guy (initially) which is still nowhere to be seen and it also received help from Sony studios, so, again, how's it possible that a game like stellar blade looks this good and polished coming from such an unknown dev team AND not only not being being vaporware but actually releasing soon ?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong obviously !

Last edited:

Aenima

Sony can major fuck off if this never comes to PC. This was my most anticipated game when it was still called Project Eve and slated for a PC release, and then Sony got involved and took it away. Not buying a PS5 for it either because that just feels like rewarding them for this behavior.
And if the game gets anounced later for PC are you going to post a thank you Sony for helping development and improving the game?
Game now looks like will have much more content than when it was Project Eve. Before the game looked like it was gonna be a kinda short action game, like a DMC or Bayonetta, and now its an action rpg with side quests and all like Nier.

Last edited:

Markio128

Sony can major fuck off if this never comes to PC. This was my most anticipated game when it was still called Project Eve and slated for a PC release, and then Sony got involved and took it away. Not buying a PS5 for it either because that just feels like rewarding them for this behavior.
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

Bartski

Gold Member
I man this game could have been universally loved by team purple with some minor tweaks to the story:

"Stellar Blade follows the journey of Eve, a warrior hooker empowered sex worker who descends from an off-world Colony to defeat the Naytibas, humanity’s enemy that suddenly emerged on Earth. Refered to as "Angel" by the survivors of the underground city, her diverse technique quickly becomes the subject of both awe and fear among her local competition."

kether

Neo Member
And if the game gets anounced later for PC are you going to post a thank you Sony for helping development and improving the game?
Game now looks like will have much more content than when it was Project Eve. Before the game looked like it was gonna be a kinda short action game, like a DMC or Bayonetta, and now its an action rpg with side quests and all like Nier.
Sure why not.

DJ12

Sony can major fuck off if this never comes to PC. This was my most anticipated game when it was still called Project Eve and slated for a PC release, and then Sony got involved and took it away. Not buying a PS5 for it either because that just feels like rewarding them for this behaviour
No titty jiggle for you.

Sony will feast on the plants your tears help grow.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Is it digital only or a physical release will also be available at launch? I ain't buying shit on PSN, ever.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
This trailer spanks most western games. Not enough females with manjaw eh?
C'mon you didn't think that trailer was waaaay over the top cringe with the corny dialogue the horrible K Pop ballad music and the absolutely nonsensical story??? My eyes where rolling all the way outa their sockets

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
The discord must be floundering to send you out this ill prepared
I don't even know what means lol I was merely commenting on a woefully put together trailer for a very generic looking Japanese ahem sorry Korean action game

Synastry

Is it digital only or a physical release will also be available at launch? I ain't buying shit on PSN, ever.
With the wording on the ps blog I would think there will be a physical but wait for more info on that front since I'm just going by that blog post.

Pre-orders will open on February 7 at all participating retailers, PlayStation Store, and direct.playstation.com.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
C'mon you didn't think that trailer was waaaay over the top cringe with the corny dialogue the horrible K Pop ballad music and the absolutely nonsensical story??? My eyes where rolling all the way outa their sockets
Eastern storytelling sensibilities are Playstation dna and have been since the beginning. Did you grow up with N64 and Xbox or something? lol

Reactions: Isa
I expected nothing but got pleasantly surprised (and not due to the T&A).

What surprised the most are the graphics and production values - how is this possible ? Isn't this a small time company comprised of a few people ?
Either they're extremely talented, or, judging by the info during the presentation, Sony studios helped them a lot.

These guys are very big in the gacha scene. Tencent bought 20% of the company.

Yep, they are talented, too. Reason why they are rolling Mihoyo-style.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Ok, this game has sparked my interest. I now see myself playing this.

I just hope it doesn't have an insanely difficult platinum trophy.

The fact that clearly isn't trying to appeal to the "modern audience" is a huge win.

Last edited:

Kabelly

I'd probably get a PS5. It's a Sony exclusive now. Maybe it might come to PC years from now but nothing is really guaranteed.

The sweet peaches in this game are worth getting a PS5 for IMO 🍑 :messenger_sunglasses:
do we know that for sure though? sony was already in a marketing deal before they invested more in this game. it was touted as a "sony console exclusive" and it vaguely hinted at a potential PC release as well. If it's a year wait I'll probably buy one, but if it's only a month to six months I will probably wait. I spent the money I did on my PC for a reason. Sony already opened their Pandora's Box on PC. Until Dawn is same day as far as I'm aware.

taizuke

It's weird.

There was a time 10+ years ago that seeing sexy girls in a game would make me suspicious that it would be bad because they were trying to appeal to players on the basis of something other than gameplay.

But now in the crazy clown world we call current year, developers act more like the game is medicine they are prescribing me rather than a form of entertainment. Things have come full circle so that now seeing such a hottie feels like a signal from the developers that they want the game to be fun.

You're right. Back in the day, these games were a dime a dozen, and I'd always be skeptical of their quality.

People would complain that you never saw female protagonists in games, but it's because games like this would prioritize sex appeal over quality. Publishers would then pass on female led games because "they don't sell." But, they weren't selling cause it feature a female protagonist. They weren't selling cause the games were mostly bad and tried to compensate by using sexy characters as a selling point.

However, nothing I've seen from Stellar Blade suggests is going to be bad except for maybe the voice acting, which could be better, but everything else looks phenomenal. Here's to hoping it lives up to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom