• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade | Review Thread

How many copies do you think Stellar Blade will sell?

• 1 million copies (tits and ass don't sell)

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • 2 Million copies

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • 4 Million copies

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • 6 Million Copies

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • 8 million Copies

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 10 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Resident Evil)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 15 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Elden Ring)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 20 million Copies (Stellar Blade is a system seller)

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 3 Million Copies

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was this? Showed as not found as soon as you posted so I'm guessing another early released review that got deleted.
Probably it had some passages in it like: “he doesn’t even know what a real whale woman looks like” ‘insert whale sounds’

solidus12

BDpjrYV.jpeg

Lunarorbit

The amount of Donald duck boner screen shots I've seen in the last 2 days gives me hope for humanity.

Let's hope the "controversy" helps stellar blade sell over 10 million copies. A hogwarts legacy lite moment

The amount of Donald duck boner screen shots I've seen in the last 2 days gives me hope for humanity.

Let's hope the "controversy" helps stellar blade sell over 10 million copies. A hogwarts legacy lite moment
Sounds like you just have a new fetish. inb4 "hey, whats the big idea"

Lunarorbit

I got my son a new mickey book, it shows them all at the beach . . . Mickey and Goofys feet and toes are nightmare inducing. I still can't get it out of my head and it's been over a week.
How so? Just horrible art? Have you seen the videos that artist do with Disney coloring books? They make horror scenes with snow white and other characters

Fabieter

Low to mid 80. With all the shit from Western media it could have been worse but some of them were 100% too harsh on the game. Sad woke media.

Stafford

What the fuck is wrong with these people
DtbQoio.jpeg

Uncensored, so....there is nudity in this game or something? Or are some people so sensitive that some revealing clothing is already too much, while not showing any nudity? What exactly is uncensored in this case?

Top Bottom