• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade | Review Thread

How many copies do you think Stellar Blade will sell?

• 1 million copies (tits and ass don't sell)

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • 2 Million copies

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • 4 Million copies

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • 6 Million Copies

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • 8 million Copies

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 10 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Resident Evil)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 15 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Elden Ring)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 20 million Copies (Stellar Blade is a system seller)

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 3 Million Copies

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackMcGunns

oSbcDJQ.png

Half Baked Boo GIF

There are outfits more revealing than that. It's ludicrous to talk about "censorship" with the skinsuit and other outrageous stuff in the game. Taking the bait on this is sharing the room with woke lunatics.

That PlanetSmasher guy has always been a fucking idiot. Always spreading his negativity everywhere. He's like Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh.
This just shot up on my play list… the more they nag, the more succes i wish for Stellar.

Disappointed in reality because of a game. Kill yourself.

Last edited:

Zheph

That PlanetSmasher guy has always been a fucking idiot. Always spreading his negativity everywhere. He's like Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh.
I don't understand why he is still there, many idiots got banned for way less than this constant bs.
Someone called him out not long ago and people came to his defense "leave him alone he is our porcupine" like its a badge of honor or some shit

Show pictures or you're lying.

/s

or not /s

:messenger_relieved:
Get your own sex slave ya lazy bastard.

But this is the bodysuit in question. Can't go showing private pics here. Unless we split up. Then you'll receive a MegaUpload link. :p

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Madflavor

I don't understand why he is still there, many idiots got banned for way less than this constant bs.
Someone called him out not long ago and people came to his defense "leave him alone he is our porcupine" like its a badge of honor or some shit

He's a constant source of negativity, it's actually impressive how consistently miserable he is. Like a black hole.

MikeM

You should definitely get the physical version if you can. It's not a broken game on launch so just go offline and avoid the mandatory censorship patch.
Im debating doing this. I just have $25 credit on the digital store though to use… 1st world problems I guess

Svejk

Was this in regards to Stellar Blade? I haven't found this post on Era yet.
Saw the same creature make the first post on some other SB purple post on the "racial slur" subject... It was gold.

Edit:
Here it is...

Last edited:
Okay, which one of you is this lmao?

1713973211385789.png

Lyrics:

Id like to beat you with your laptop
Piss right on your shoes
Pop the pimples on your head and give you fake tattoos.
'Cause I think that you're a friggin' shmuck.

I wanne poke you in the eyeballs and pour water on your head.
Steal all your oxygen until your face turns red.
'Cause I think that you're a friggin' shmuck.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Nothing. I started a new game even though I have completed the demo. Just wanted everything fresh.
I will just delete the save data and demo before installing then. thanks.
Wish we could upgrade physical to digital deluxe

Last edited:
mhPIzsO.png
72XNpF2.png

RetardEra: "LISTEN TO WOMEN!"

Female reviewer: "Stellar Blade is 4/5"

RetardEra: "NO NO, NOT THAT WOMAN!!!"
i think that the virtue signaling gaming media learned a hard lesson with hogwarts legacy, which was that if, on principle, you insist on completely ignoring a major game release, you simply end up looking completely childish, out of touch & moronic. so now they've apparently entered 'compromise' mode, where, while you may have certain reservations/complaints about 'aspects' of a game, that doesn't prevent you from giving the game an otherwise open-minded, fair chance...

iow: they've gone back to what's commonly called 'reviewing'. among its many other accomplishments, hogwarts legacy made it clear to the virtue signaling left just how genuinely empty, powerless, & removed from the mainstream, they'd actually become...

^ Seems pretty accurate. The story and characters feel flat, but the combat is good despite Eve's movement and dealing with crowds not feeling great. I felt this way after playing the demo.

Cool to see that the general consensus is that it doesn't suck. Looking forward to playing it eventually.

PlanetSmasher is hilarious, legit comedic gold. Whatever that person is, it's one of the most unhinged, perpetually miserable and self-hating accounts I've ever seen online. That thing launches into hate spewing rages at the drop of a hat and it's funny as hell. I used to be on ERA prior to coming here and always looked forward to their "I'm a depressed piece of shit and hate the world arrggh" rants.

Don't have time right now for Day 1 but I put 6 hours into the demo so obviously I'm buying this considering the reviews are good on top of it.

Playing the Boss Rush mode really sold the combat to me. Game definitely took a minute to click but that's every game of similar ilk for me. It always takes a bit to get familiar with parry windows, movement, enemy types etc.

People complaining about the sexualization of this game are ridiculous. I just fired up The Saboteur for the first time, and there’s a damn nudity toggle and topless girls dancing and singing the second the game starts. Ha! And that was 2009 . . .

Last edited:

Kilau

Shame PS Stars is so stupid with giving credit for games you already bought, or I would pre-order this now. I know I would be irritated when the new monthly update comes out and I can't get the points for buying it.

SaiyanRaoh

I have to admit that as I was about to press the purchase button on PSN, I decided to buy it on Amazon instead to "own the libs". I'll make an uncensored play through the first time. Hard R's and unedited suits and all, then I'll patch it at some point. I should NOT enjoy the pain and tantrums certain people on the purple forum and social media are having over this game. These same people rejoiced over a game that let a fucking bear nut up inside their character. I loved Baldur's Gate, but god damn.
Anyway, It will be nice having an uncensored copy of the game because I know Sony won't stop there.

Top Bottom