• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on steam give me my full speed for just 10 mins damn it the it would be downloaded. But alas no. 1 min of full speed the drops to 2.7MB/s

Been a while since i played this on pc. be interesting to play the beta

Double tapping shouldn't trigger the mash specials.

It does when I double-tap to confirm crLP into sLP into target combo, and when I double-tap to confirm crMP > crMP > target combo, at the very least. There are other instances of it messing me up but those are the two I recall off the top of my head.

Edzi

It does when I double-tap to confirm crLP into sLP into target combo, and when I double-tap to confirm crMP > crMP > target combo, at the very least. There are other instances of it messing me up but those are the two I recall off the top of my head.

Makes sense. Yeah, I'm not a fan of mashed inputs either but I rarely run into it since I don't double tap all my inputs.

Well wait times so far are no better but i doubt that many people have downloaded it yet. Nice you can search rankings by league now. A quick look and you can see quite a lot of lower players are active. Be nice to know have many.

I can't tell if the loading is faster because my computer is garbage but it certainly feels a bit faster than before. Gonna need some more sample data on that though.

I'm enjoying this new match making search.

I only found 1 game in 5 minutes.

One in 20 mins for me.....

This beta is using the new servers right? Any noticeable improvements?

After one game i can say it loaded a touch faster i think but felt about the same apart from that. Pretty much lag free bar one or two hick ups in the run back.

Way to early to say. However this is taking way to long to find a game.

Edit: although saying that the past few days my ps4 version​ has been matching me with isa, canada and mexico which sucks balls as im.in the uk. So yeah its way better than that. But thats only been my experience the past few days. Was mostly fine before that.

4chins seems to think the lag has been reduced to 5.5f. Their source is Art's discord. That displaylag dude is testing it I guess.

Take that with salt though.

So battle lounge has flags now.... But the connection thing still wirls for ages and then ends with ?s. So basically still crap.

30 mins still no second match.... Maybe i will just not bother.

They didnt even include training mode so you can try things out while you wait.

Edit: and battle lounge still has no option to search by region. This is pretty basic stuff its still missing.

Numb

So battle lounge has flags now.... But the connection thing still wirls for ages and then ends with ?s. So basically still crap.

30 mins still no second match.... Maybe i will just not bother.

They didnt even include training mode so you can try things out while you wait.

Found 1 spanish fella with bars
Lobby doesn't work for me. We both press start and the countdown happens and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom